World Premier League

GenericUsername30

WORLD PREMIER LEAGUE

This is a 16 team league, 8 in the Eastern Conference and 8 in the Western Conference.

Teams:

East

Chicago FC

New York City

Los Angeles Athletic

Mexico City

Buenos Aires Club

Toronto Northern

Rio De Janeiro

Vancouver SC

West

Sydney Coast

Tokyo Rising

London Royals

Madrid FC

Rome FC

Dublin Athletic

Paris United

Johannesburg FC

World Premier League Logo

WPL Logo.png

For Sydney, I'd move the flash onto the shirt or slide it over to one leg. I'd also look at making badges that are more than just PowerPoint logos stuck together. Chicago has a good start but if you plan on putting the flag design in I'd add the four stars as well.  You also want to explain why you designed the uniforms the way you did, that way the viewer will understand them a bit better. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

22 minutes ago, Spanna65 said:

You do realise Sydney and the Gold Coast are a decent distance away from each other?

Yeah I know but I couldn't decide which one to use, so I just combined them and liked the way it sounded. Why not have two cities represent Australia in a World league? They'll have to play in two different home stadiums. Good thing this isn't real because that would be really confusing haha.

NEW YORK CITY                                                                        

(New York Mets, Knicks and Islanders inspired)

The 5 lines that form the top of the Empire State Building represent the 5 boroughs of New York City and the point represents the "6th borough" Westchester County.

ny lOGO.png

This is a good idea in theory, but your designs screams the following words:

"I AM GENERIC"
"I WAS MADE IN 10 MINUTES"

"I LOOK MORE LIKE A FOOTBALL JERSEY THAN A SOCCER ONE".

I suggest you to develop a lot more of your work. Get a league logo, sponsors, a better template. To the early start.

10 minutes ago, JohnnyRfl said:

This is a good idea in theory, but your designs screams the following words:

"I AM GENERIC"
"I WAS MADE IN 10 MINUTES"

"I LOOK MORE LIKE A FOOTBALL JERSEY THAN A SOCCER ONE".

I suggest you to develop a lot more of your work. Get a league logo, sponsors, a better template. To the early start.

It does, but I am a big fan of the simpler look.

The jerseys need more diversity. All of them so far have the same elements: only two colors, colored arm/shoulder base, no providers or sponsors and giant numbers in the front. Chicago is the best so far as theres actually an interesting design. Try using some more colors and designs like stripes, hoops and other ideas from real life jerseys. Also, you should add some secondary kits as well because when NYC and Chicago face each other there might be some problems. I'm just assuming you're going for a present-day league because you haven't said otherwise but these may work for a league set in the past.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Do a Google search for basic shields and download Irfanview or Paint.net to clean up the background if you're not able to use Photoshop or Illustrator.  It will allow you to make better badges and uniform designs.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I like the idea you are going for, it would never work in the real world, but I like the idea. That being said there is a lot of potential in the idea, but I also agree with the sentiment that these are far to simplistic for what you are trying to do

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived