World Premier League

GenericUsername30

It's almost like you didn't even try, slapping on a font and calling it a "logo", making really basic and only one uniforms, and no story and explanation really at all. I'd recommend not being lazy and actually putting effort into the concepts, because they're certainly lacking.

u3J7jjd.png

33 minutes ago, PaperThin said:

It's almost like you didn't even try, slapping on a font and calling it a "logo", making really basic and only one uniforms, and no story and explanation really at all. I'd recommend not being lazy and actually putting effort into the concepts, because they're certainly lacking.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm still very new at this, just trying some stuff out. Thanks for the advice though, hopefully I'll come back with a much better concept series.

It would help if you researched both club and international soccer (football) uniform trends over the last 5 or so years. Look at crests, design and color usage, crest/number size and placement, and sponsor logo size and placement. Once you design something that has met a high standard, shows that you have put in the time and effort, and  looks like something a team would actually use, you will get a lot of helpful C and C from the community to make your design even better.

Archived