#ConceptLeagues NFL Project - Birds of a Feather - Seahawks

#ConceptLeagues

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the set with the white horns and gold outline (both the all whites and home blues). Plus the blue shell would allow them to use gold horns for color rush, and the other two sets would work with the white horns. The only thing I'm on the fence about is the shoulder design being white with gold instead of gold with white trim (for the first set with white horns) but I think having horns on the shoulders would be OD too. The last Charger set is nice too but, I think you should keep the sleeve caps white or blue on the road set and maybe blue pants as suggested, or white. I like what you're doing so far and it's definitely something that is a problem imo too.

Something about a Eagles helmet with the logo on it just doesn't look right. I'd go with the wings.

Atlanta and Baltimore look good are there stipes om their helmets?

The Seahawks and Cardinals are good but don't strike me as NFL helmets, all in all nice work.

11 hours ago, Weapon X said:

The Seahawks and Cardinals are good but don't strike me as NFL helmets, all in all nice work.

At some point a team will let Nike run completely wild. I'm sort of leaning toward that thought process with this mini project.

Just exploring different stuff. 

9 hours ago, #ConceptLeagues said:

At some point a team will let Nike run completely wild. I'm sort of leaning toward that thought process with this mini project.

Just exploring different stuff. 

If that's what you're shooting for then great job!

Archived