#ConceptLeagues

#ConceptLeagues NFL Project - Birds of a Feather - Seahawks

Whitefoot    60

Two things stand out to me as being off: Inconsistent angles of the letters (L is normal - A is italicized), and the width of the vertical part of the L is not consistent with the height of the horizontal part of the L before it becomes the bolt (and thus also inconsistent with the thickness of the A).

I didn't intend to run down this rabbit hole.  My only intention was to design a primary mark for the Chargers and apply it to some helmets. Then I couldn't get away from the color conundrum that faces the Chargers and Rams. My quest is to find the best fit for the two franchises to fit together, but remain unique.

Helmets first.

32390151701_d3d285a621_o.png

MCM0313    797
On 1/21/2017 at 11:01 AM, #ConceptLeagues said:

32063017000_1e95675545_o.png

The Chargers should never lose the bolts on their helmets as long as they have the name. Nice color scheme, though.

MJWalker45    1,074

For color schemes for teams sharing stadiums look at Pitt Panthers and Pittsburgh Steelers. They don't need to be share similar colors to workk. Remember, the new stadium will have a lot of digital adboards and such so make them share the same or similar color patterns won't be necessary.

6 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

The Chargers should never lose the bolts on their helmets as long as they have the name. Nice color scheme, though.

Totally agree. I'm just going through the process of what if.

6 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

For color schemes for teams sharing stadiums look at Pitt Panthers and Pittsburgh Steelers. They don't need to be share similar colors to workk. Remember, the new stadium will have a lot of digital adboards and such so make them share the same or similar color patterns won't be necessary.

Agreed and I plan on testing that.