Fast Food Football League

FlyingBuckeye7

While browsing through the concepts forum one day, I decided that I wanted to make my own concept. I wanted to do a league of some sort, particularly for football. But I just didn't know what to do. Then it came to me, Fast Food Football League. So without further ado, here it is:

FFFL.png

The Fast Food Football League, or FFFL, was founded in the spring of 2009 by the CEOs of some major fast food chains to promote their restaurants and to prove which fast food venue was truly the best. The first season was held in the spring of 2010 with only 4 teams. These teams came from the following restaurants:

- McDonald's

- Taco Bell

- Arby's

- Chikfila

I will be putting together the team logos soon.

image.png

Wow I literally thought of doing something like this a while back. Shameless plug here, but I did one for Little Caesars to start it off.

dcp2Nki.png

Looking back at it now, the design wasn't all that great, but it had potential :P Maybe I'll have to redo it.

As for the league logo, I think you could simplify it or something. It just feels a little off to me. Perhaps you could use half of a football and make it look like a burger bun. 

Just a thought.

I don't know what you're planning to do with the teams, or what locations they'll be in, but I have a few ideas.

-For Taco Bell, the old logo reminded me of a hat. To show you what I mean,

taco_bell_logo_before_after.jpg

Related image

You could easily put a face underneath that, or even make it into a sombrero.

-McDonald's could easily be a creepy clown mascot.

-I'd keep with a cowboy theme for Arby's.

-For Chick-Fil-A, maybe you can do some kind of angry chicken.

Just some things to get your imagination flowing. Looking forward to whatever you come up with!

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

I agree with ldconcepts this should be as sleek as possible (kind of like fast food, huh?) but still. There's no need for the L or BELLS in the logo so I'd just stick with the bell portion. I wouldn't be afraid to throw a football reference on the bell either, maybe the stitching along where the line is or a football peeking out from the bottom. I have a total soft spot for these kinds of concepts because of the creativity when they're done right, which I think you will do. Excited for this!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• 1 year later...

Archived