College Football for Non Football D1 Teams

NH4

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VCU and Providence concepts are solid - very good work.  I like your project!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I've got a question about the SJU concept. What would the left side of the helmet look like? Since the logo has text that isn't easily removed from the hawk head, how would you flip it? Or, would you have an asymmetrical helmet?

Other than that, this concept is golden.

A personal opinion of mine would be that I'd like to see the copperplate applied to the number font for consistency in fonts' sake. However, the concept, as is, looks fantastic.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 2/14/2017 at 2:37 PM, Jimmy's Brother said:

Can we get a Wichita State please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I never thought of doing Wichita St. But I can definitely give it a shot 

5 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I've got a question about the SJU concept. What would the left side of the helmet look like? Since the logo has text that isn't easily removed from the hawk head, how would you flip it? Or, would you have an asymmetrical helmet?

Other than that, this concept is golden.

A personal opinion of mine would be that I'd like to see the copperplate applied to the number font for consistency in fonts' sake. However, the concept, as is, looks fantastic.

The hawk would probably be reflected with it facing the facemask but the "SJU" would stay the same. Much like how Baltimore reflects their logo.

Image result for baltimore ravens helmet

I was going to add the copperplate text but I already used it for Xavier (who does use it on their basketball uniforms) and I don't really like it as a sports font.  And thanks for the comments!

Alright I really want to get to some of the requested teams so the A10 will be going a little faster. I'll post the two George's right now.

GEORGE WASHINGTON COLONIALS

Home Gold Helmet.png

Home Blue Helmet.png

Away Gold Helmet.png

Away Blue Helmet.png

• Washington Monument as the stripe
  • Satin gold helmet (like Tulsa's) and a matte blue helmet. Both with gray face masks 
  • Font that resembles the notches in the logo
  • George Washington logo on the collar
  • Washington monument as racing stripes on the shoulder

8 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

For GWU's blue helmet, I'd treat the text the way it is in this picture. The way you have it, it looks like a light blob.

Image result for george washington colonials

Other than that, you're 100% on point here! LOVE 'EM! This has been my favorite series to follow for quite some time!

Thanks for catching that. Here's the updated versions

Home Blue Helmet.png

Away Blue Helmet.png

And finishing up the A10 is St Bonaventure 

ST BONAVENTURE BONNIES

Home Silver Helmet.png

Home Brown Helmet.png

Away Silver Helmet.png

Away Brown Helmet.png

• Silver helmet with the Dog shield
  • Brown helmet has the streaking dog. The background color makes the same effect of Western Michigan's helmet
  • Jersey and pant stripe come from the white part in the logo
  • The font is the one they use in the logo. Italicized and bevels included.

Thanks for looking guys and I'll have some of the requested teams up next

On 1/28/2017 at 4:11 PM, CoolestSportsConcepts said:

These are looking pretty sweet, great idea! You should do Gonzaga.

GONZAGA BULLDOGS

Home Blue Helmet.png

Home White Helmet.png

Home Red Helmet.png

Away Blue Helmet.png

Away White Helmet.png

Away Red Helmet.png

Alt Blue Helmet.png

Alt White Helmet.png

Alt Red Helmet.png

Thanks for looking guys and I'll have some of the requested teams out soon. Probably some of the West Coast Conference teams.

On 2/17/2017 at 7:29 AM, fishi1217 said:

Are you going to do any ASUN teams? I have a couple concepts for those teams in the works but I'd love to see what you do with them.

I have not started any but I could definelty take a look at doing some teams. But if you want to start a thread and show them I'd love to see them. 

Archived