My New Personal Logo

IPDESIGNS

So the IPD is the new logo? If so I think that is a downgrade. The PD logo is somewhat uninspired but that logo package is much more modern and clean. I also really like the third mark with you at the computer. It isn't that I dislike the new logo but it is a lot less clean and the P and D seem like they are in different fonts.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

18 hours ago, kcchiefsfan said:

So the IPD is the new logo? If so I think that is a downgrade. The PD logo is somewhat uninspired but that logo package is much more modern and clean. I also really like the third mark with you at the computer. It isn't that I dislike the new logo but it is a lot less clean and the P and D seem like they are in different fonts.

Thanks for the info! I'm playing around with different logos, so this is just the first...

I like this last one better, but neither one of them are "great". What I would suggest is play around with a design using only black and white first. Once you do that, then color it. If a design doesn't work well in black and white, then it's not a good design. 

- You're using a pretty generic font. Play around with some other fonts, find something that represents you. 

- Gradients are usually frowned upon unless done well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work here. It runs into the border, there's no contrast, and blends in with the IPDESIGNS.

- Having IP and IPDESIGNS seems a little repetitive. 

Honestly, I think your original design in the first post is the best with the PD. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

10 hours ago, mr.nascar13 said:

I like this last one better, but neither one of them are "great". What I would suggest is play around with a design using only black and white first. Once you do that, then color it. If a design doesn't work well in black and white, then it's not a good design. 

- You're using a pretty generic font. Play around with some other fonts, find something that represents you. 

- Gradients are usually frowned upon unless done well. Unfortunately, it doesn't work here. It runs into the border, there's no contrast, and blends in with the IPDESIGNS.

- Having IP and IPDESIGNS seems a little repetitive. 

Honestly, I think your original design in the first post is the best with the PD. 

Thanks! I'll consider your suggestions!

Archived