All kinds of Falcons concepts

hawk36

1 hour ago, FinsUp1214 said:

IMG_5690.PNG

Retains the idea and it's certainly sleeker, but the proportions actually make it look like a smaller wingspanned falcon. The wings aren't as big in comparison to the head, and the only things really all that imposing about it are that it looks angry and that's the most jacked-up thick muscular talon I've ever seen. Otherwise it just looks like a really thick bird with short wings as opposed to a large, imposing one with a great wingspan.

For me the neck sticks out too far and the talons are way too large. Slight tweaks could help. 

falcons.jpg

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

For me the neck sticks out too far and the talons are way too large. Slight tweaks could help. 

falcons.jpg

Meh, outside of the grey outline, I think the current logo is fine. Maybe a little too sleek, but still a decent logo.

NSFCvyu.png

12 hours ago, Chico said:

I think by simply removing the red accents from the logo it cleans it up and gives it a much stronger overall look.

Falcons.jpg

I really like this. The only thing missing is a tail. You can see it in the original logo, but on the new one it looks like the bird has been cut in half or something.

Unless they were going for just a bird-ified F....?

Archived