Los Angeles Rams Uni Concepts

FFWally

So, I have been a Rams fan since childhood, and while i drifted away after the 2000 uniform change debacle, I thought with the new stadium and uniform change imminent, that I would post what I have been playing with for a while.

• Horn on helmet have shading (block, not drop shadow) to give depth. I didn't want to really change the horn, but update it gently.
  • Numbers are throwback, but not standard block number types. 
  • My favorite look is the Royal and Gold so I went that avenue
  • Navy/White as well as Royal/White as it appears they are leaning towards losing Gold altogether. 

As always C&C welcome

RAMS-gold-Flat-Nike-Hypercool-2017.png

RAMS-whitenavy-Flat-Nike-Hypercool-2017.png

RAMS-white-Flat-Nike-Hypercool-2017.png

22 hours ago, FFWally said:

So, I have been a Rams fan since childhood, and while i drifted away after the 2000 uniform change debacle, I thought with the new stadium and uniform change imminent, that I would post what I have been playing with for a while.

• Horn on helmet have shading (block, not drop shadow) to give depth. I didn't want to really change the horn, but update it gently.
  • Numbers are throwback, but not standard block number types. 
  • My favorite look is the Royal and Gold so I went that avenue
  • Navy/White as well as Royal/White as it appears they are leaning towards losing Gold altogether. 

As always C&C welcome

RAMS-gold-Flat-Nike-Hypercool-2017.png

RAMS-whitenavy-Flat-Nike-Hypercool-2017.png

RAMS-white-Flat-Nike-Hypercool-2017.png

I like that you included the jersey horns. Can you make a variation of the first one that has a yellow jersey over white pants?

On 1/28/2017 at 11:58 AM, dont care said:

having the horns on sleeve caps and having them be the same color the rest of the jersey really makes the horn shape go away.

working on that issue... NIKE would add a panel that has the horn carried over to front I would suspect. They dont on the throwbacks, but with a full redo, Id expect them to make it work. 

11 minutes ago, FFWally said:

working on that issue... NIKE would add a panel that has the horn carried over to front I would suspect. They dont on the throwbacks, but with a full redo, Id expect them to make it work. 

no what i was talking about was specifically just the horns being the same color as the jerseys really cause the shape to get lost. and Nike does indeed make the current throwback uniforms.

1 minute ago, dont care said:

no what i was talking about was specifically just the horns being the same color as the jerseys really cause the shape to get lost. and Nike does indeed make the current throwback uniforms.

reworking the colors, and I was talking about creating a full Rams horn panel on sleeves that wraps onto front like the pre 2000 unis did.

6 hours ago, FFWally said:

If they move them over to the Vapor template this will be pretty easy to do.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived