Georgia Soccer League

GriffinM6

6 hours ago, ~Bear said:

The river is inconsistent in width. Not that all rivers are equal, but it still looks wonky for a crest. The farthest turn in the background could be scrapped to help the river look less 'drawn' as @Broncoboy7pointed out. To help with this, maybe thicken the river's outline as well. I'd also change the 'EST. 2017' to cyan to pop against the teal. 

Love the color scheme and the sublimated river on the jerseys. Overall, good job on this one. 

Good suggestions. Here's the updated look for Chattahoochee.

2qnb9g8.jpg

Chooch Kits.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next up is King and Queen FC. What does this name mean? Well, the names comes from the two famous buildings that have stood next to each other since 1991.

Image result for king and queen building

The club's crest proudly features the tops of the two buildings. I chose purple and gold for the color scheme a. because I like Orlando City's identity and b. because King and Queen = royalty and the color for royalty is purple.

108cimv.jpg

The kits feature the tops of the buildings from the crest sublimated. 

K&Q Kits.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

So here is what I have to comment on this set. The outline of the buildings in the background of the jerseys just seems misplaced. Either find a different spot for it and take it out all together. Also for the logo, what's the purpose of the lion? I know it may symbolize royalty, but if you are mainly focusing on the buildings, it's better to just leave that Lion out.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

I like it  sould have the retro Adidas logo for the away kit since the 90's design would work with the design I'm really excited about the other teams 

http://i.imgur.com/4gh4ZhB.png http://i.imgur.com/DmN6VqA.png

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/103365-star-based-championship-signatures-by-request/

9 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

That pattern on the white kit chest is WAY TOO busy. You can't really tell that the "FastSigns" is there but the colors are not corresponding. I suggest using the same pattern that you did on the yellow kit, and it'll look better.

Updated the white to clean up the area around the logos.

Anyway, here's the Brunswick Islanders, the first team from the Southern Conference. 

Brunswick Logo.png

Here are the kits. Primary is monochrome blue, white the away features chevrons on the chest. 

Brunswick Kits.png

spacer.png

Sorry for the delay on the next team. Here's the Savannah Colonials. The four stars featured on the crest represent Georgia being the 4th state to ratify the US constitution in 1788. The 1733 represents the year that Savannah became a city. 

Savannah Crest.png

The primary kits features horizontal, alternating navy and gold stripes while the secondary has vertical, sublimated stripes. Also featured on the right sleeves and lower right side of the shorts are the four stars to represent Georgia as the fourth state.

Savannah Kits.png

Savannah Sleeve.PNG

spacer.png

To help the Chattahoochee logo looking even better I might suggest you to eliminate the black from the logo. You can use the two tone blues for all the different parts. This usually helps logos to look less simply drawn.

Your Savannah logo is so good! All is enhanced by having a good unique bold color outline.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Next up is State Line FC based out of Valdosta. The crest is based off of AC Milan's. The V represents the city of Valdosta.

SLFC Crest.png

Next are the kits. The primary features black pinstripes on an orange jersey while the secondary has a dotted belly stripe.

SLFC Kits.png

SLFC Stripe.PNG

Hope you guys like it!

spacer.png

Sorry for the absence, guys. Next up is Albany 1838. The logo features a piano in honor of Albany-born Ray Charles. 

Albany Logo.png

The primary kit is rather simple with shoulder stripes, but the secondary features piano keys down the right side of the jersey and shorts.

Albany Kits.png

spacer.png

I think the design on State Line's secondary would look better if it was subliminal because most of the details are far too small. As for Albany, the crest looks sorta boring but if you made it a true rounded and got rid of the white in the back it would be better imo.

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

Archived