HyamesField

the ^ on the baseball stitching should be going in opposite directions. also you should have it be 13 stripes to 1. make sure you don't have a random stripe cut off like in the right of the logo, and 2. It actually mimic the flag more. you can also work on the shape of the shield more to make it look more smooth. The uniforms look fine but very generic, especially the hat. 

The pinstripes are definitely my favorite uniform. I also wanted to somehow incorporate "United States" instead of just "USA". 

Since the primary uniforms are pretty classic, I thought about making an alternate jersey that would be wild. My first thought was somehow base it off the US Soccer "Where's Waldo" uniforms but I'm not sure it would work in baseball. What are your guys thoughts on an alternate? 

I'll get to work on editing the logo. 

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-15%20at%201.39.3

20 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

I agree with @bucknut42 about your design being a lot better than the one they have now. I just don't understand what they love about that wordmark. :wacko:

I don't think that the wordmark is all that awful. It could use some modernization, kinda like what this concept does with the USA. This modern wordmark could work with a flag type s, but the one on the WBC jersey is too old looking. 

spacer.png

Archived