LA Galaxy Redesign

TheHydroPole

As a whole, I really like this concept, especially the kit. The logo is good too, but I would adjust the vertical part of the L to align with the side of the A, and I'm not sure how I feel about the slanted LA. I also like how you continued the striping on the uni through the logo like that, that's a nice touch. This is a cool, well presented concept and an improvement in my eyes. Great work!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

23 minutes ago, Bruins said:

As a whole, I really like this concept, especially the kit. The logo is good too, but I would adjust the vertical part of the L to align with the side of the A, and I'm not sure how I feel about the slanted LA. I also like how you continued the striping on the uni through the logo like that, that's a nice touch. This is a cool, well presented concept and an improvement in my eyes. Great work!

Hey thanks a lot for the feedback! I tried to make the LA look different than the Dodgers LA or the Chargers LA. I can try and give you an LA with the parallel slant shortly here. 

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Here is an away kit:

LAG2017WIPAWAYPRES.png

Away kit looks awesome too, one tiny thing I would do however is change LA to blue and the blue to white to continue that effect. I don't know, like you said the first LA is more unique but the second looks more uniform, I honestly can't decide between the two. Another thought is maybe keep the L slanted like the first option, make the left slant of the A straight and the other side the same as the L? kind of like:  /_|-\

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

That's a great look!  I do like the current Galaxy logo, but this take on it is more unique - it actually reminds me of some Scandinavian logos, such as those from the Allsvenskan or Eliteserien.  The uniforms look great too, an excellent twist on the traditional sash.  The only thing that I'd change is in the "LA" - I feel like it'd look best if the tops were cut off to match the shape of the shield.  That might also help you decide how to fix the slant of the L.  Beyond that, no complaints!

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

LAGLogoComp2.png

Here are some of the designs I came up with. Decided to go with less strokes as it really blended nicely with the sash. The contrast from the colours is just so strong yet so smooth that the simpler I made it, the stronger the mark was. Really happy with how this turned out.

Here is what I think is the final product:

LAGFINALPRES50PERC.png

LAGPres2.pngLAGPres1.png

Anyways, let me know what you guys think! Thanks @Bruins & @FlyingLamprey for the feedback. It really guided me in the right direction and makes for one hell of a portfolio piece. 

Guest darkpiranha

Looks great overall!  Incredibly dynamic.  The only thing I'm still not sold on is the crest.  The LA still feels unbalanced and like it's sliding or falling off the rest of the logo!  What does it look like when you slant both the letters of LA?  Make it basically italic.  LA  That way, the top of the A is closer to the point of the crest.  In fact, I'd try slanting the LA enough to where the top of the A lands where the center point of the crest is.  

Archived