Ottawa Senators Concepts Collection

Point1

I think that Senators is vague enough that it can basically apply as "Ottawa HC." 

I think the best look for them would be to go red instead of black on the barberpole, ditch vintage white, and put the profile senator on the front. Like this:

5AcrcPl.png

14 minutes ago, Point1 said:

I think that Senators is vague enough that it can basically apply as "Ottawa HC." 

I think the best look for them would be to go red instead of black on the barberpole, ditch vintage white, and put the profile senator on the front. Like this:

5AcrcPl.png

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

42 minutes ago, nas1787 said:

My go at updating the Sens barberpole looked like this:

GfLC1r4.jpg

Curious, what if you went the Panthers route and put the numbers on the shoulders and the "O" on the arm stripes. Then we'd have the best of both worlds with the logos

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

3 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

This is a confusing thread. I'm thoroughly confused.

When discussion came up about the Sens brand in the NHL 2017-18 thread, the above two concepts were posted there, then moved here by the mods. Anyone can now add an Ottawa concept.

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

Archived