Largest court logo?

tommytimp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, insert name said:

They did.

130529_11_3.jpg?itok=lG4dXIq9

I think he means for their court this season all year.

also, possibly unpopular opinion: I really liked when the nba would put the big ass trophy on the court for Finals games. I always dreamed of what it would look like to see that behind a Wizards logo... Sigggghhhhh

90758391980.gif

1 hour ago, Sykotyk said:

This shouldn't even be allowed. I'm not a fan of anything infringing between the inside of the 3 point arc and the lane. They should be differentiated IF there's something there. Makes it more difficult for players to line up for shots from 3 if there's a bunch of other color lines running through. Also, with the logo going beyond the inbounds areas, may make it more difficult to determine where the OOB line is.

Exactly, even when going out on the court it's tough to see. 

It was in part from a fan submission contest, but the original winning design had them more subliminal like other courts... nope

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

On 2/3/2017 at 4:40 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I think he means for their court this season all year.

also, possibly unpopular opinion: I really liked when the nba would put the big ass trophy on the court for Finals games. I always dreamed of what it would look like to see that behind a Wizards logo... Sigggghhhhh

I'm a woman... No big deal!! I agree with you, I did like the giant trophy on the court, but it caused problems for the players and they removed them. That'd why you don't see any of the playoff logos on the floor anymore. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 4:40 PM, DC in Da House w/o a Doubt said:

I've never understood why the NBA does nothing special for the Finals or even the playoffs. Aside from a small patch on the back of the jersey, that's barely visible, most games look like any other regular season game. I'm pretty sure every other major sports league puts logos on the field/ice for the postseason.

43 minutes ago, VDizzle12 said:

I've never understood why the NBA does nothing special for the Finals or even the playoffs. Aside from a small patch on the back of the jersey, that's barely visible, most games look like any other regular season game. I'm pretty sure every other major sports league puts logos on the field/ice for the postseason.

the decals they were using were causing some high profile injuries because they would slip on them. derrick rose, and kobe being 2 of them.

Archived