Super Bowl LI Concept

JosiahWVU

I take a quick break from my soccer league(CSL concepts to begin on Monday!) to put my take on what I think Super Bowl Sunday should look like.

Falcons:

• Same black helmet.
  • Red jersey but with wings on the sleeves, similar to Louisville.
  • White pants with wings on side

Patriots:

• Same silver helmet
  • Uniform is white version of Color Rush 
  • Silver pants with tri-stripe

lkCrvoT.jpg?1

C&C Appreciated!

IxkieML.png

16 hours ago, ImmortalChef said:

This is probably the best drawn hand-drawn concept I have ever seen on this forum

12 hours ago, HJArtwork said:

I second this.

8 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

I third it. 

Thanks guys so much! Glad you like it.

IxkieML.png

On 2/3/2017 at 4:08 PM, ImmortalChef said:

This is probably the best drawn hand-drawn concept I have ever seen on this forum

I have a bunch of hand-drawn stuff that I may post in the future. Now I've been challenged...

Anyway, these look great. Everything about them works really well, although I'm not a huge fan of the pant-wings. The Pats should adopt that set (and color rush jersey) full-time.

4 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

I have a bunch of hand-drawn stuff that I may post in the future. Now I've been challenged...

Anyway, these look great. Everything about them works really well, although I'm not a huge fan of the pant-wings. The Pats should adopt that set (and color rush jersey) full-time.

Thank you very much. I wasn't sure what to do on the pants so I tried the wing pattern. I am sure you have some great stuff.

But to me @TheGiantsFan is the king of hand drawn designs, HANDS DOWN. I am a distant second if anything. He is basically my inspiration for hand drawing stuff, and his template is great to use. 

IxkieML.png

I think the concept is great but the execution could be better. Like the numbers on the Pats Jersey, the lines on both sides need to be cleaned up, and straightened. Same with the falcons jersey numbers, they look to be at different levels.

a2BRS8U.png

42 minutes ago, H11K said:

I think the concept is great but the execution could be better. Like the numbers on the Pats Jersey, the lines on both sides need to be cleaned up, and straightened. Same with the falcons jersey numbers, they look to be at different levels.

Thanks for the C&C. I think this is one of the hardest parts of hand drawing. I will look to improve in the future.

IxkieML.png

17 minutes ago, JosiahWVU said:

Thanks for the C&C. I think this is one of the hardest parts of hand drawing. I will look to improve in the future.

Yeah hand drawing can be rough, it could help to use something as simple as ruler just to make sure its all in line! The uniforms 

look really good though.

a2BRS8U.png

24 minutes ago, H11K said:

Yeah hand drawing can be rough, it could help to use something as simple as ruler just to make sure its all in line! The uniforms 

look really good though.

Thanks, I have rulers. I will admit that is one thing I am lazy on is aligning numbers. 

IxkieML.png

Archived