Mississippi Football League

CinnamonRoll21

3 hours ago, vicfurth said:

I think "concept" is a stretch for a poorly drawn coloring page. Maybe call it a vague idea?

For what I can make out from the other ideas, the numbers are too wide on the home/road and I can't make out what the helmet logo is. 

Sorry, my editing program doesn't have good templates I can find. Also, the helmet logo is supposed to be an antler.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

1 hour ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

Sorry, my editing program doesn't have good templates I can find. Also, the helmet logo is supposed to be an antler.

Try inkscape. It uses a filetype called .SVG

theres a lot out there on the Googles if you search for it. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• 1 month later...

When this topc started to get high criticism and almost no cooperation, I decided to quit. Now, I'm starting it back up with a template and hopefully this will become successful. Details are in the original post.

2 minutes ago, FlyingBuckeye7 said:

If you can't take criticism you shouldn't be on this site. If you are going to just quit when you get criticized, then don't start a concept.

Maybe I was over exaggerating a little bit, but I love making concepts and I know that criticism is used to help me.

1 hour ago, FlyingBuckeye7 said:

Good. Now, let's see some concepts.

I want other people to join ( kinda like @sleuthpanther's SCAA). If not enough people join in a respectable amount of time, then I'll start doing concepts for all teams.

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived