Super Bowl LII logo

NYCdog

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if y'all can tell from the picture but you can see the blue reflection of the first I on the right side of the trophy in the new logo. Same treatment besides that. I'm not a fan of this new trend post-50 of excluding city specific info. They haven't even put the city in LI or LII. Really hate this and makes me nervous as to what color they're going to randomly assign ATL in 2019.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

14 minutes ago, Brandon9485 said:

Since the NFL went away from the unique designs, they've all been screwed up. 

We disagree.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Not sure if y'all can tell from the picture but you can see the blue reflection of the first I on the right side of the trophy in the new logo. Same treatment besides that. I'm not a fan of this new trend post-50 of excluding city specific info. They haven't even put the city in LI or LII. Really hate this and makes me nervous as to what color they're going to randomly assign ATL in 2019.

I'll predict ATL will be assigned peach. Miami will be teal, LA will be yellow. 

NYCdog.png

16 minutes ago, bowld said:

Could it be that Red is used for AFC teams and blue for NFC? Red in Houston followed by Blue in Minnesota 

Not the same shade of blue used in the NFC logo.

I think Houston got red because of their host committee logo, which was predominantly red. This shade of light blue is also used in Minnesota's host committee logo too. 

Edit: Font appears to be the same blue used. 

screen_shot_2015-10-09_at_12.52.10_pm-2.

NYCdog.png

6 minutes ago, CitizenTino said:

Kinda wonder what they'll do with the field. A blue-trimmed logo on a field with those wonky Vikings numbers on the yard lines and purple-trimmed 25-yard lines will look strange to say the least.

They likely wouldn't keep and Vikings branded parts of the turf and replace it to fit the NFL's

Archived