Worst of the Worst

ImmortalChef

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/12/2017 at 2:16 AM, habsfan1 said:

This logo just might be the worst of all-time. It might be worse than the Clippers, Buffaslug, and OKC Thunder logos combined.

The vomit colors, the many unfinished white areas, how every part is just slapped on top of another part without care for any sort of decency, the inconsistent outlines, and the background flames that are just..there...

kZu7qx4.png

Any challengers? ^_^

Why is himself coming out of his mouth?

On 2/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, ImmortalChef said:

Surfing through the mothership the other day and found this thing in some minor lacrosse league. Opinions on it?

Cyclops-logo-FINAL-SML1.jpg

The most disturbing aspect of this logo is that his eyeball is bent.

30 minutes ago, gek_6 said:

Why is himself coming out of his mouth?

Someone added him to the puck in the mouth. The real logo does not include the small guy.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

29 minutes ago, panthers_2012 said:

Yes, 'cause that makes the logo SO MUCH BETTER

Come on.  Don't infer things that are not there (i.e., that I was defending it).  I think we're at the point where everyone know's it's a terrible logo.  Nobody's defending it...if anyone likes it or even think's it's "not that bad" they'll have to specify it.  That's how bad it is.

I actually checked to make sure I was right that the little guy was not a part of it....given the diligent execution of the shrunken carbon-copy of the puck, I thought I may have missed that the guy had been on the puck all along...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived