All Things College Hockey

Hambone792

Figured we could have a spot for all things college hockey, logos, jerseys, regular old convorsations about the games themselves.

please delete this thread if I have missed a pre existing thread.

What do you think of the "50th Season Throwback" for the riverhawks, I was at the game a few days ago and I personally enjoyed the Jersey in action.

uml1.png

uml3.PNG

uml4.PNG

I see this as being in the vein of the minor league threads, on here: worth having, but not likely to get enough posts to warrant a new one each year. Drop the 2017, and you should be fine.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

I agree, even if these were just "big game" jerseys would be pretty sweet.

I myself am not a riverhawk but have many friends who are , but by default GO RIVERHAWKS  (i also live one town over from campus)

Will be hoping for the RIVERHAWKS to make the Hockey East Final as I will be there!

Archived