2017 CFL Season

DCarp1231

We are a few months out of the start of the regular season, but with the Free Agency starting this week let's get the ball rolling.

Some big news from today is the Saskatchewan Roughriders have reportedly been in contract discussions with QB Vince Young.

Yes. THAT Vince Young. He's 33 years old and attempting a comeback after a 2 year absence. I believe he still has a few decent years left in his tank. Hoping for the best with him.

1 hour ago, cubsfan2015 said:

Hopefully Vince can come back....

But I hope my Blue Bombers can get a good season put forth this year.

I started to regularly watch the CFL this past season and I quickly became a fan of the Lions. I'm looking for a good season out of them too.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 2001mark said:

Vince Young has signed.  Hopefully this ends well, the CFL needs all it can get.

I'm so happy for Vince. He was such a great player then it went all downhill. Hopefully this can rejuvenate his career.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

7 hours ago, Skycast said:

While some aired on ESPN2, I was able to stream every game via ESPN3 last season.

Yep. It's great on ESPN3. Can watch it anywhere. I can't imagine it won't be this year as well. The rights have to be super cheap compared to US sports.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

*throws Ti-Cats hat down in disgust and anger*

Looked like the only real way the Argos did damage, offensively, was the long bombs. 

Everything was working, but, that's what won the Argos the game. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived