NCAA Color Rush by CinnamonRoll21

CinnamonRoll21

There are a couple of ncaa color rush concepts on the boards. I was going to do this a lot earlier, so don't think I'm trying to steal anyone's concepts. These will be hand drawn. Constructive criticism is appreciated, I will be free to take request. Also, I will only be doing colleges sponsored by Nike. Hope you like them

Ohio State

image_zpsmdrf3qjb.jpg

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13

I like the way your going with your design... But presentation is key here. These concepts look very rushed and unfinished. I don't want to discourage you from doing these, but it could be better. Some good examples of handdrawn concepts are SfGiants or JosiahWVU. Look at those then try to apply that to your concepts. Good Luck!

1 hour ago, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

I like the way your going with your design... But presentation is key here. These concepts look very rushed and unfinished. I don't want to discourage you from doing these, but it could be better. Some good examples of handdrawn concepts are SfGiants or JosiahWVU. Look at those then try to apply that to your concepts. Good Luck!

The concept looks a lot cleaner when I take a picture on my iPad. I tried emailing the picture to my computer, but I don't know what to do after that.

5 hours ago, CinnamonRoll21 said:

The concept looks a lot cleaner when I take a picture on my iPad. I tried emailing the picture to my computer, but I don't know what to do after that.

Try uploading your better-quality picture to a photo hosting site like Photobucket, Imgur, etc. and copy the image link into your post

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• 1 month later...

Um, I really don't know how to feel about these, especially the Boise State ones. They're one of my teams, and seeing not even a hint of their blue on a uniform is unsettling.

st__louis_aces_player_sig___tom_davis_by_verasthebrujah-d9w1l6u.jpg

12 minutes ago, Bowski said:

Um, I really don't know how to feel about these, especially the Boise State ones. They're one of my teams, and seeing not even a hint of their blue on a uniform is unsettling.

:o I didn't even realize that. Good eye.

Look to use paint to draw those UCLA stripes. That way you can trim them down as one piece. Look at Irfanview to clear the shoulder  and pant areas of your design if you're not able to use Illustrator or Photoshop. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived