Cosmic

Your Travel Bucket List

107 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, tp49 said:

Turkish, Lufthansa, Asiana, Eva and China Airlines.  In September I'll find out if Air France and KLM do as well.  Generally I try to stay off the US based carriers for any overseas flights because I find the in-flight service lacking.

I love Lufthansa, but have only flown them to connect in frankfort, not anything 13+ hours. My super long flights have been to/from china, HK, Japan, and Korea. 

Rome

Greece

Japan

More Southeast Asia

Israel 

American Southwest

Egypt

Russia

Poland

South America (not sure where just yet).

Tropical Locations (Hawaii, The Caribbean) 

I'll be checking off a lifelong bucket list item tomorrow. The Rockies are visiting the Cubs this weekend and I am going to my first game at Wrigley!

2 people like this

Anyone done Cambodia and Vietnam in the same trip?  Can get to Vietnam pretty cheaply, but struggling on the logistics between there and phnom penh.

4 hours ago, JTernup said:

I'll be checking off a lifelong bucket list item tomorrow. The Rockies are visiting the Cubs this weekend and I am going to my first game at Wrigley!

In the lower concourse down the first base line, they have a booth where you can get a picture of Wrigley with your name and date.  At least, they did back in 2011.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, HedleyLamarr said:

In the lower concourse down the first base line, they have a booth where you can get a picture of Wrigley with your name and date.  At least, they did back in 2011.

Awesome, I'll have to look for that. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, JTernup said:

Awesome, I'll have to look for that. Thanks!

I should have mentioned, it's for folks that are seeing their first game at Wrigley.....

1 person likes this