Cinnamon Toast Crunch new box

BadSeed84

12 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Lol, yea like there's nothing healthy about it, as a 32 year old, I could never eat this now and not feel guilty lol.

2 for $5?!?!?!  Looks like I need to head to Giant.

I'm 49 and there's usually a box in my house . . . for my children.  Yeah, that's it.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

13 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

I like the new box better, good to see the phase of embossing and warping logos from the 2000s finally being phased out.

Right.  As a rule, I dislike any form of faux-3D, be it warping, beveling, or drop shadows.  Two dimensions is all you need to make a good logo.  (Not that this is a good logo.)  

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

I was never allowed to have sugary cereals as a kid and then when I got to college they had free Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the dining halls. You better believe I ate a bowl every morning before class. Sometimes two. 

The freshman 15 is real. 

11 minutes ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

Right.  As a rule, I dislike any form of faux-3D, be it warping, beveling, or drop shadows.  Two dimensions is all you need to make a good logo.  (Not that this is a good logo.)  

I agree. In the 90's when our software got better designers went nuts with adding textures, 3 dimensional effects, gradients, and anything else design software was suddenly capable of doing. The same reason why sports uniforms and logos in the 90's were a time of great loudness. Designers were so excited about these new technologies they didn't stop ask whether they should. It's been refreshing to see a shift back to simpler graphics and more restraint shown in the last 5 years or so. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

I've always thought this fantastic cereal had disappointingly uninspired mascots. The cannibalistic cereal pieces don't cut it for me, and although the baker man is much better, in the picture above I feel like he's peering into my soul. Happy they at least reverted to the old type though.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2017 at 9:47 PM, EddieJ1984 said:

Yea, kinda dissapointing the box is mostly the same (ok ok the bowl is red now).

They should cimplify un-cgo the toast character, or better yet bring back the chef dude.

Cinnamon-Toast-Crunch-Wendell.jpg

Oh hell no. I've always lover the anthropomorphic cereal pieces. Too bad they got rid of one of them.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived