Worst NBA Uniforms

kimball

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Jack Holmes said:

KeqK83X.jpg

What were these uniforms? I think this is the first time I've seen this.

Edit: Never mind, just looked it up and learned its their "legacy" uniform which they wanted to be an amalgamation of all the uniform looks the Heat have had over the years. Neat idea, poor execution.

2 hours ago, Gobbi said:

What were these uniforms? I think this is the first time I've seen this.

Edit: Never mind, just looked it up and learned its their "legacy" uniform which they wanted to be an amalgamation of all the uniform looks the Heat have had over the years. Neat idea, poor execution.

With that said -- I always thought Miami would belt out a Spurs-esque uniform of the flaming basketball on the front. I like how it look on the Spurs and I think that'd be a nice "stretch" (or whatever Nike is going to call it) uniform.

1024x1024.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 2/28/2017 at 5:14 PM, IceBurgs70 said:

I can't stand the sleeves or the unnecessary grey for the Bulls.

Related image

These Bulls alts are extremely sinful to a near perfect brand. Not only are the sleeves dishonorable and the gray blasphemous, but those shorts are a product of hell itself. How can you mess up the bulls ideal short design :(

ATL

21 hours ago, mike2sana said:

These Bulls alts are extremely sinful to a near perfect brand. Not only are the sleeves dishonorable and the gray blasphemous, but those shorts are a product of hell itself. How can you mess up the bulls ideal short design :(

Thats actually the only thing of that I do like and I think if they ever do a update/redesign the shorts will look something similar to those. 

However I agree 100% with the rest of what you said. 

On 2/28/2017 at 11:49 PM, Jack Holmes said:

I never did like these Sixers' unis

Minimalist to a fault, much like the current Suns' set

Also, what happened to Miami? They had a great set, then they got LeBron and then they started experimenting like crazy. These were trash.

dwyane-wade-heat-military-uniforms.jpg

KeqK83X.jpg

117heat21-spt-ppp.jpg

These were actually pretty hot though:

2cf7hSQ.jpg

I wouldn't have minded if they adopted that full-time.

Any team that has LeBron is going to have a lot of uniforms.  $$$$$$$.  

The red on red Heat jersey is pretty terrible.  Looks like a fashion jersey. The military and black-tie jerseys are just as terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Any team that has LeBron is going to have a lot of uniforms.  $$$$$$$.  

The red on red Heat jersey is pretty terrible.  Looks like a fashion jersey. The military and black-tie jerseys are just as terrible.

Didn't someone have a graphic of ALL the jerseys LeBron has worn over the years? I'll have to dig for that or try to make one myself. There have been TONS between the Cavs, Heat and also All-Star Games.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

1 hour ago, Rj0498 said:

For as bland as the thunder unis are, they aren't terrible these however, are just awful

150301_thunderalternate_collison.jpg

I actually love the shorts because it employs an element from the logo which gives the illusion that this team has an identity. The top is bland garbage and doesn't match though.

2 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

For as bland as the thunder unis are, they aren't terrible these however, are just awful

Take the sleeves off this one and I'll take it and the orange alt over their regular home and road any day.

1 hour ago, phutmasterflex said:

If you wanna talk about the Heat wearing just black and white, the nWo uniforms are the ones you wanna talk about. 

0424689001421634325_filepicker.jpg

I miss when Jerseys used that kind of fabric. Funny enough, Lebron has modeled a few Heat jerseys in that kind of fabric but I don't think ever wore it in game. Really liked the way the Heat alt red jersey looked (until players got sweaty, which didn't take long).

Also, LOVED the Nuggets powder blue jersey in that fabric. Best jerseys in their history imo.  

33 minutes ago, JerseyJosh said:

I miss when Jerseys used that kind of fabric. Funny enough, Lebron has modeled a few Heat jerseys in that kind of fabric but I don't think ever wore it in game. Really liked the way the Heat alt red jersey looked (until players got sweaty, which didn't take long).

Also, LOVED the Nuggets powder blue jersey in that fabric. Best jerseys in their history imo.  

Actually... 

z1buvti.jpg

Go A's!

On 3/1/2017 at 11:58 AM, Bobster said:

Locally it seems they love this uniform, but I don't like it or the white or purple versions.  I prefer the 1980's uniforms that they replaced.

I love the sunburst unis, but I liked the old western font set before that as well.  It's what has come after the sunburst set that has been the problem.

On 3/2/2017 at 4:21 PM, Rj0498 said:

This looks like something straight off the clearance rack at Kohl's or Target. 

Archived