Best NBA Uniforms

kimball

41 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Current Bucks jerseys are their best imo. Come at me!

They aren't bad, honestly. Could use a cream home alt and a blue alt. Home and road are both very solid. Still, the triple green with no red was the best they've ever looked in my opinion.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the 90s Championship era and 2000s era uniforms. I think I lean a little more toward the 2000s despite being associated with losing because I grew up with those uniforms. I also love the Subway Token logo in the back. Best alternative logo ever!

patrick-ewing-charles-oakley-and-anthony

hi-res-143968954_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=

XM4KeeA.png

6 hours ago, insert name said:

I love the 90s Championship era and 2000s era uniforms. I think I lean a little more toward the 2000s despite being associated with losing because I grew up with those uniforms. I also love the Subway Token logo in the back. Best alternative logo ever!

I agree, its my profile pic!

AwvgSX4.png

43 minutes ago, JESSEDIEBOLT said:

In a bad way? 

I definitely prefer it without pinstripes on the shorts.

If the jersey has pinstripes, so should the shorts. I'd like to see it with pinstripes on the shorts. I think I'd prefer that because it'd be consistent, and also because those multicolored pinstripes were pretty cool, so why not extend them?

35 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

If the jersey has pinstripes, so should the shorts. I'd like to see it with pinstripes on the shorts. I think I'd prefer that because it'd be consistent, and also because those multicolored pinstripes were pretty cool, so why not extend them?

That said, I still count the purple alt from that set among my favorites. It always has been, and the striping issue doesn't bother me as much as on the white and the teal because it's not as obvious against a purple background.

Take the sleeves off the white, make these the primary set and BOOM -- one of the best home and aways in NBA imo

image.JPG

584141637a48b66fb307b597a90603e9.jpg

Also also to all the ppl posting Sonics jerseys, YES.  Loved the set but also really loved the yellow alternate. 

Shaq and Kobe Lakers set along with MJ bulls set (home, away, red pinstripe black jersey) are all time favorites of mine. 

Brooklyn just needs to rip those sleeves off of the white "PRIDE" jersey and pair it with the alternate as their main jerseys. I love the classic look with modern twist. Doesn't look that bad in the black and white either.

nets-22-caris-levert-2014-15-wordmark-pr brooklyn-nets-44-bojan-bogdanovic-16-17-

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

Very underrated.

Cleveland-Cavaliers-1999-2003-Home-Jerse

Loved the AI Sixers unis with black-gold badge on the front and not so wide sleeves. And the old mesh patterns made every uniform look better.

6108_2ai.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

5 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Very underrated.

I agree. It was the perfect evolution of the Cavs' "splash" logo. The thing that killed it was the association with losing.

But, I love the look.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

On 2/28/2017 at 0:43 PM, insert name said:

Please...

everyone knows the 'NJ' alternate logo was best ever. 

On 3/2/2017 at 3:53 AM, Berlin Wall said:

Very underrated.

This is one of the prime examples of why I hate the whole logic of "its associated with losing so it must be bad and never touched with a 40-ft pole again" that gets tossed around sometimes.

This was a very, very good uniform (the black road was even better). It happened to be worn on some bad years, yes, but that never changed how good it looked. But because those Cavs teams stunk (and worse that they directly preceded LeBron and get overshadowed by the uniforms after), it gets a terribly bad rap that isn't deserved aesthetically at all.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived