Best NBA Uniforms

kimball

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Rj0498 said:

Jumping on the unpopular opinion bandwagon. These in my opinion were one of the best jazz sets

06-07-utah-jazz.jpg

51940887.jpg

51677835.jpg

Loved the alt

The home and away were fine but too plain imo

Their current set would be perfect if they just brightened the colors

On 3/7/2017 at 5:24 PM, swilson160 said:

Did a drunk fan wander on the court in full uniform or something?

They both look like drunk fans who wandered onto the court.  I also think it's funny that of all of the pictures he could have chosen to show that Jazz uni, he chose that one.  No offense to the guy who posted it, it's just kind an odd picture to choose.

55 minutes ago, SCalderwood said:

They both look like drunk fans who wandered onto the court.  I also think it's funny that of all of the pictures he could have chosen to show that Jazz uni, he chose that one.  No offense to the guy who posted it, it's just kind an odd picture to choose.

Yeah I picked that picture both because it showed the jazz uni well and I found it amusing 

On 3/5/2017 at 7:40 PM, Brandon9485 said:

Under appreciated. Simple yet sharp. 

070BC8C8-8254-492A-A875-EB1E70FEA8D4-2435-0000017A341674F4_tmp.png

I absolutely LOVED the 2002-10 Spurs jerseys.  Nike and then later Adidas hit a homerun with these beautiful jerseys.  Too bad by the 2010-11 season, Adidas butchered the Spurs jerseys by putting a "V" shaped neckline on their jerseys and used their "REV 30" garbage material on them (can't hardly read their NOB on their jerseys unless you have to squint your eyes doing so).  Hopefully Nike will do a whole lot better, but not holding my breath due to the fact we are heading toward "ads on jerseys" era, which will be coming to all four major sports when its said and done.

On 3/5/2017 at 8:04 PM, Rj0498 said:

Jumping on the unpopular opinion bandwagon. These in my opinion were one of the best jazz sets

06-07-utah-jazz.jpg

Those Alts should've been their primaries. What a missed opportunity. 

XM4KeeA.png

Archived