BringBackTheVet

Sports Center

60 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

 

If our belly-flattening pills make your belly too flat, just take them every other day.

 

That's the best.  I love when the woman says "I"m afraid they're working too well - I don't want to look like a supermodel or anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, the admiral said:

 

If our belly-flattening pills make your belly too flat, just take them every other day.

Haha I love that one! "I don't want to look like a runway model!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I'm Boof Dongwipe from Boof This House. Would you like to make tens of thousands of dollars flipping houses right here in the [ recorded in different session ] CHICAGO [ /recorded in different session ] area, without having to invest any of your own money?

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sodboy13 said:

Hi, I'm Boof Dongwipe from Boof This House. Would you like to make tens of thousands of dollars flipping houses right here in the [ recorded in different session ] CHICAGO [ /recorded in different session ] area, without having to invest any of your own money?

 

I like when [IN THE ROCKFORD AND MADISON AREA] runs. That's not even an area.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[IN THE SUDBURY AND THUNDER BAY AREA]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Bleacher Report enough for content-hating millennials?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CS85 said:

 

 

For as much as I bitch about advertising on television, I somehow can passively ignore most radio ads, maybe because I value that medium infinitely more.  I wonder if this is typical.

 

I'm good until any version of K-A-R-S cars for kids comes on. Good cause, but I can't stand any version.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2017 at 3:34 PM, Brass said:

Isn't Bleacher Report enough for content-hating millennials?

 

Not since they removed the comments. Most of the NBA community has jumped over to Youtube. 

 

I haven't watched the US version of SC with this change, but I never liked His & Hers when I had cable. Preferred Around The Horn & PTI always for discussion. Hill can go :censored: herself. She's annoying & BORING at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF is this show with the horns and the old hispanic fellow?  I caught a few minutes of it on consecutive days and wanted to puncture my ear drums.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one positive of SC6 is its choice of "Welcome to the Terrordome" as its promo music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

 

Not since they removed the comments. Most of the NBA community has jumped over to Youtube. 

 

I haven't watched the US version of SC with this change, but I never liked His & Hers when I had cable. Preferred Around The Horn & PTI always for discussion. Hill can go :censored: herself. She's annoying & BORING at the same time. 

 

Removing the ability to add comments from readers is probably one of the best moves you could ever make as a sports news website.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

SportsCenter's favorite topics...

  • Discussing little-to-none of the NHL

 

Eh, the NHL did it to themselves when they shot the finger at ESPN and went to the Outdoor Life Network.

 

Having a strike/lockout every other goddamn year doesn't exactly boost fan popularity either.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cujo said:

 

Eh, the NHL did it to themselves when they shot the finger at ESPN and went to the Outdoor Life Network.

 

Having a strike/lockout every other goddamn year doesn't exactly boost fan popularity either.

 

Go chase some more RTs, Chester. The grownups are talking.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sodboy13 said:

Go chase some more RTs, Chester. The grownups are talking.

 

I seriously have no idea who you are. You're clearly trying to get noticed tho.. Keep it up, sport!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2017 at 3:34 PM, Brass said:

Isn't Bleacher Report enough for content-hating millennials?

 

Nah, Bleacher Report has actually trying too hard.   

 

BR jumped the shark when they hired Howard Beck away from the New York Times.   If I wanted serious journalism, I'd just read the Times without paying.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does SC even have top 10/not top 10 anymore? That was the only reason I watched, and then they started skipping that segment so I gave up.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always think they should just use three channels

 

ESPN

ESPN2

ESPNEWS Finally rebrands to ESPN3

 

Take Off ESPNU

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rsaline said:

Does SC even have top 10/not top 10 anymore? That was the only reason I watched, and then they started skipping that segment so I gave up.

I also miss when sportsnation did their 44 jeers of the month

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2017 at 4:59 PM, TVIXX said:

I always think they should just use three channels

 

ESPN

ESPN2

ESPNEWS Finally rebrands to ESPN3

 

Take Off ESPNU

Is ESPN Classic still around? Probably could do without that as well. I like the idea of changing ESPNEWS into ESPN3. Would they still air what ESPN3 normally shows or pick up on ESPNEWS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2017 at 9:34 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

WTF is this show with the horns and the old hispanic fellow?  I caught a few minutes of it on consecutive days and wanted to puncture my ear drums.

That show is Highly Questionable, and it is a great show, it just needs some getting used to. Bomani Jones and Dan LeBatard give commentary on different topics while papi (the old hispanic fellow) gives a humorous reaction to it. You should try watching it again

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now