BringBackTheVet    4,173
2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

If our belly-flattening pills make your belly too flat, just take them every other day.

That's the best.  I love when the woman says "I"m afraid they're working too well - I don't want to look like a supermodel or anything"

jmac11281    1,087
3 minutes ago, the admiral said:

If our belly-flattening pills make your belly too flat, just take them every other day.

Haha I love that one! "I don't want to look like a runway model!"

Sodboy13    2,550

Hi, I'm Boof Dongwipe from Boof This House. Would you like to make tens of thousands of dollars flipping houses right here in the [ recorded in different session ] CHICAGO [ /recorded in different session ] area, without having to invest any of your own money?

the admiral    10,213
1 minute ago, Sodboy13 said:

Hi, I'm Boof Dongwipe from Boof This House. Would you like to make tens of thousands of dollars flipping houses right here in the [ recorded in different session ] CHICAGO [ /recorded in different session ] area, without having to invest any of your own money?

I like when [IN THE ROCKFORD AND MADISON AREA] runs. That's not even an area.

Sodboy13    2,550

[IN THE SUDBURY AND THUNDER BAY AREA]

CubsFanBudMan    350
9 hours ago, CS85 said:

For as much as I bitch about advertising on television, I somehow can passively ignore most radio ads, maybe because I value that medium infinitely more.  I wonder if this is typical.

I'm good until any version of K-A-R-S cars for kids comes on. Good cause, but I can't stand any version.

KittSmith_95    628
On 2/24/2017 at 3:34 PM, Brass said:

Isn't Bleacher Report enough for content-hating millennials?

Not since they removed the comments. Most of the NBA community has jumped over to Youtube. 

I haven't watched the US version of SC with this change, but I never liked His & Hers when I had cable. Preferred Around The Horn & PTI always for discussion. Hill can go :censored: herself. She's annoying & BORING at the same time. 

BringBackTheVet    4,173

WTF is this show with the horns and the old hispanic fellow?  I caught a few minutes of it on consecutive days and wanted to puncture my ear drums.

Shumway    738

The one positive of SC6 is its choice of "Welcome to the Terrordome" as its promo music. 

Brass    1,605
6 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

Not since they removed the comments. Most of the NBA community has jumped over to Youtube. 

I haven't watched the US version of SC with this change, but I never liked His & Hers when I had cable. Preferred Around The Horn & PTI always for discussion. Hill can go :censored: herself. She's annoying & BORING at the same time. 

Removing the ability to add comments from readers is probably one of the best moves you could ever make as a sports news website.

Cujo    2,453
On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:34 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

SportsCenter's favorite topics...

• Discussing little-to-none of the NHL

Eh, the NHL did it to themselves when they shot the finger at ESPN and went to the Outdoor Life Network.

Having a strike/lockout every other goddamn year doesn't exactly boost fan popularity either.

Sodboy13    2,550
1 hour ago, Cujo said:

Eh, the NHL did it to themselves when they shot the finger at ESPN and went to the Outdoor Life Network.

Having a strike/lockout every other goddamn year doesn't exactly boost fan popularity either.

Go chase some more RTs, Chester. The grownups are talking.

Cujo    2,453
1 hour ago, Sodboy13 said:

Go chase some more RTs, Chester. The grownups are talking.

I seriously have no idea who you are. You're clearly trying to get noticed tho.. Keep it up, sport!

Gothamite    5,869
On 2/24/2017 at 3:34 PM, Brass said:

Isn't Bleacher Report enough for content-hating millennials?

Nah, Bleacher Report has actually trying too hard.   

BR jumped the shark when they hired Howard Beck away from the New York Times.   If I wanted serious journalism, I'd just read the Times without paying.  

rsaline    280

Does SC even have top 10/not top 10 anymore? That was the only reason I watched, and then they started skipping that segment so I gave up.

TVIXX    218

I always think they should just use three channels

ESPN

ESPN2

ESPNEWS Finally rebrands to ESPN3

Take Off ESPNU

TVIXX    218
2 hours ago, rsaline said:

Does SC even have top 10/not top 10 anymore? That was the only reason I watched, and then they started skipping that segment so I gave up.

I also miss when sportsnation did their 44 jeers of the month

DNAsports    510
On 2/27/2017 at 4:59 PM, TVIXX said:

I always think they should just use three channels

ESPN

ESPN2

ESPNEWS Finally rebrands to ESPN3

Take Off ESPNU

Is ESPN Classic still around? Probably could do without that as well. I like the idea of changing ESPNEWS into ESPN3. Would they still air what ESPN3 normally shows or pick up on ESPNEWS?

ImmortalChef    243
On 2/26/2017 at 9:34 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

WTF is this show with the horns and the old hispanic fellow?  I caught a few minutes of it on consecutive days and wanted to puncture my ear drums.

That show is Highly Questionable, and it is a great show, it just needs some getting used to. Bomani Jones and Dan LeBatard give commentary on different topics while papi (the old hispanic fellow) gives a humorous reaction to it. You should try watching it again