2017 NHL Adidas Uniform/Logo Changes

mattr1198

Since my last page was shut down by a moderator due to a lack of activity for some reason, I decided to post jersey concepts here that I had planned for the logo changes in my other forum. Note also there are no alternates for the first year:

First...

PACIFIC DIVISION

Adidas new Jerseys Pacific Division.jpg

Anaheim Ducks: Their current alternate is promoted to their Home jersey, while a similar reversed color away jersey is added to replace the old one. The "D" logo remains an alternate logo on the shoulders.

LA Kings: Same jersey colors and striping, but the new logo I created in my other forum is added to the front of the home and road jerseys. Other than that, no changes.

San Jose Sharks: New logo added onto the front of both the home and road jersey. The old logo on the shoulders are removed. The neck color on the home jersey is changed to white to contrast the blue jersey.

Edmonton Oilers: Orange alternate jersey already announced as their new home jersey for 2017-18. No changes otherwise.

Calgary Flames: There recent throwback jersey returns as their primary jersey to coordinate the new logo I proposed. An away jersey reverses the colors of the home jersey and uses the primary on the font without a black outline.

Vegas Golden Knights: I expect a relatively bland uniform (considering the ownership), at least for the first few years. Black home with gray sleeves and gold stripe. The same goes for the road with an added black stripe separating the gold stripe from the white. The neck laces will be the team's red accent color. The primary logo will be on the front of the jersey. I chose a more classical font, they may choose a modern font, but I think that may look too similar to the old Ducks uniforms style wise. 

Vancouver Canucks: Same home and road uniforms but the new logo is added to the away, and an inverted version is added to the home jersey. The logo is removed from the shoulders on both uniforms.

Arizona Coyotes: No changes at all. Uniforms were also updated last year, so change is unlikely if not impossible.

What do you think? Coming next: Metropolitan Division!

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

ducks - make orange a little more dominant on the white jersey like on the current set

sharks - not sure i like the new logo or the white jersey stripes

flames - need a red shoulder yoke on the white jersey

vegas - should have that green/grey color as the dominant instead of black

METROPOLITAN DIVISION:

Adidas Jerseys Metropolitan.gif

New Jersey Devils: Rumor has it the Devils will be one of very few teams receiving a full makeover for 2017-18. I adopted the green and red color scheme of old. Additionally, I added an accented shoulder stripe to both jerseys (red, white, and green for the road; just white and green for the home), introduced a new number font, and made the jersey necks green.

New York Rangers: No changes. Classic uniforms that won't change.

New York Islanders: No changes. Also iconic uniforms.

Pittsburgh Penguins: No changes. New iconic uniforms and a new logo.

Philadelphia Flyers: Likely no changes.

Washington Capitals: Their alternate/throwback becomes their new primary as they adopt a new logo and their old font. A road jersey with inverted colors will appear also.

Columbus Blue Jackets: No changes. I realized the current alternate just works better as an alternate and they should keep the primary right now.

Next up: Central division!

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

1. You obviously didn't read why I closed down the other thread. Let me provide a refresher: it was closed because all you did was post logos. Not sure how to make it clearer, but if you post a series of logos with no changes or modifications, it's not a concept. 

2 hours ago, mattr1198 said:

METROPOLITAN DIVISION:

New York Rangers: No changes. Classic uniforms that won't change.

New York Islanders: No changes. Also iconic uniforms.

Pittsburgh Penguins: No changes. New iconic uniforms and a new logo.

Philadelphia Flyers: Likely no changes.

Columbus Blue Jackets: No changes.

2. Of the Metro conference teams, 2 have some kind of change. This should honestly be a NJ Devils concept thread because all you've done is recolor the black to green. The rest are "No Changes".

Because of the so many "No Changes", I'm declaring this a "No Concept". 

• Atomic locked this topic

Archived