Goats Logo

BillyGoatScruff

Hi all,

Ive been a fan of this site for a couple of year but only just signed up today.

I recently started a clothing company aiming towards an alternate street style. The name of my brand is Billy Goat Scruff, and thought id capitalise on the name featuring an animal by potentially one day selling sports attire. Anyways, for the mean time i thought id have a go at creating my first from scratch sports logo.

I got an image on a Nubian Ibex (goat with massive horns) and used that for the shape of the goat and then took inspiration for the shading and the text from other sports logos ive seen.

Just looking for some constructive criticism to point me in the right direction!

Cheers

Sports Logo Infographic.jpg

1 hour ago, kixbinder5 said:

i like, not quite a streetwear logo

I agree. It's very professional, but is too sport-like to be a streetwear brand. I'd simplify it, and remove thr wordmark to make it more street-friendly. Make it more hipster-ish, or just less tough.

Great logo, just not for what it's meant for.

8 minutes ago, Zeus89725 said:

I agree. It's very professional, but is too sport-like to be a streetwear brand. I'd simplify it, and remove thr wordmark to make it more street-friendly. Make it more hipster-ish, or just less tough.

Great logo, just not for what it's meant for.

Building on this, maybe try just a silhouette. Think of the American Eagle, A&F, Hollister logos.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived