Best College Basketball Uniforms by Conference

Carolina_boi99

Other opinions welcome please add any mid major conferences as well

7035954.jpg

SEC- Alabama gets the nod over UK for their current Tennessee rip off uniforms as well as brand incosistency.

images.jpg

Big East- As a UNC this image brings me to tears but Villanova has a very clean and easily recognisable brand.

mason_0.jpg

Big 12- Dominance on the court and in the uniform game. No debate imho.

2017-02-24-10-09-05-273717356.jpg

ACC- No bias intended but a college basketball staple uniform just like Kansas and Indiana. Hatred as well as inconsistentcy and black for blacks sake drops Duke from consideration

images-1.jpg

Big Ten- Attired like a proper blue blood program(level of play is a different conversation...). MSU gets an honorable mention.

temple_12002.jpg

American- Not a lot of consistency in this conference this is my least confident choice.

ACC:  As much love for the Heels jerseys, I am going for the 'Cuse.

happylydonjpg-6b330a0d5c4617a9.jpg

Big East:  I like Providence's black and silver unis.  Similar to the Spurs jerseys.

Image result for providence basketball

Big 12:  Iowa State Image result for iowa state basketball

Big Ten:  I like Minnesota's unis.  They're clean and they don't go overboard with them.

Image result for minnesota gophers basketball

Pac-12:  UCLA.  With Arizona and Utah not far behind.

Image result for ucla basketball

SEC:  Sorry Kentucky, but gotta go with the Gators. Loved them since they won the national title in 07.  And they still look great today.

Image result for 2017 florida gators basketball

American:  Tie between Cincinnati and UConn.

Image result for 2016 uconn cincinnati basketball

1 hour ago, Carolina_boi99 said:

mason_0.jpg

Big 12- Dominance on the court and in the uniform game. No debate imho.

Sorry but I have to debate this.  As much as Kansas has a good look, and they do, something tells me that the gray alternates they wore bring this down.  Hardly read the numerals and lettering.  They jerseys itself isn't enticing, probably because of Adidas' doing, but I have seen better jerseys in the conference than what Kansas has currently.  I say they are not even in the Top 20 as far as jerseys are concerned, and likely not in the Top 3 in their conference.  Don't get me wrong they're good, but they don't excite me as much as other well looking jerseys.  At least they don't have sleeved jerseys or other extraordinary alternates (other than the grays).

10 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

Sorry but I have to debate this.  As much as Kansas has a good look, and they do, something tells me that the gray alternates they wore bring this down.  Hardly read the numerals and lettering.  They jerseys itself isn't enticing, probably because of Adidas' doing, but I have seen better jerseys in the conference than what Kansas has currently.  I say they are not even in the Top 20 as far as jerseys are concerned, and likely not in the Top 3 in their conference.  Don't get me wrong they're good, but they don't excite me as much as other well looking jerseys.  At least they don't have sleeved jerseys or other extraordinary alternates (other than the grays).

They wear those greys twice a year, hardly a standard look. Kansas biggest problem is the trim on jersey and shorts don't match. Plus you picked Iowa State which looks like a McDonalds employee sponsored team. Texas and Oklahoma both look good as does Oklahoma State. Overall the Big 12 looks pretty good with the exception of Baylor and K-State. 

ACC: North Carolina (you can't beat the argyle)

Image result for north carolina basketball

B1G: Wisconsin (I still liked the arched script better, but these are still my favorites)

Image result for wisconsin basketball

SEC: Kentucky (the checker pattern is not in Tennessee's uniforms so I don't see the problem)

Image result for kentucky basketball

Xll: Iowa State (I actually like the side stripes a lot)

Image result for iowa state basketball

PAC-12: UCLA (they're miles better than their football uniforms IMO)

Image result for ucla basketball

Big East: Xavier (I really dig the font)

Image result for xavier basketball

Archived