Best nfl uniforms

Rj0498

15 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

My favorite bills uniform. Yes I think these are better than the 90s unis.

10-things-offense-formation.jpg

I agree. These might be my favorite unis in the league currently. The navy isn't noticeable enough for me to care and the tapered helmet stripe doesn't bother me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Rj0498 said:

My favorite bills uniform. Yes I think these are better than the 90s unis.

10-things-offense-formation.jpg

The Bills' uniforms with their white pants are absolute perfection. The only thing I would change would be to have them wear white socks with blue stripes instead of blue socks with white stripes whenever they wear their blue pants.

Image result for buffalo bills players

On 3/1/2017 at 7:47 PM, San Diego said:

cf153487fdd3aaab2bbc8cb290c6446d.jpgdec-1999-joey-galloway-of-the-seattle-sefootball-seattle-seahawks-qb-rick-mirer-netafaoi0NJYPLuHMQOKDHZtxzQpP32cLUThJTcx

'80s-'90s Seahawks did look a lot better than I gave them credit for at the time. It seems weird now to think of them as a mediocre-to-bad team rather than a consistent contender.

On 3/1/2017 at 3:26 PM, IceBurgs70 said:

I always loved the way the Browns uniforms looked when they wore the orange pants. Really tied the whole uniform together by having the helmet and pants match. Once again, thanks Nike for screwing up another classic! 

Image result for jeff garcia browns

Image result for jeff garcia browns

I get why people love 'em and I wouldn't mind them as an alternate, but our uniforms were pretty much perfect before they created the new mess they have now (that works okay in certain combos). I love the stripes, I love the white pants, I love when they actually wore stripes on the socks... Maybe change the facemask to brown or white but not that big of a deal to me. And perhaps a patch logo if they ever decided to create a real primary, but that's about it.

EDIT: Actually I'm undecided on whether I prefer Browns or Cleveland on the chest. But most NFL teams stick with nicknames so probably that since it's small anyway.

Sidenote: :censored: the old stripeless brown pants. With a stripe it could've worked but I just don't like 'em.

7832444.jpg

Joe+Haden+Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Clevela

Also, the only problem I have with the Bengals are their side-panels. As in that might actually be the only problem. The numbers being flashy kinda fits with everything, so they may look good without the shadow or in a block as well. The white jerseys with white or black pants looks perfect to me.

a24bfa6bb4907dd97391f82ae79fdbb0

AJGreen.jpg

Oilers.jpg

150307-otd-600.jpgpatriots.jpg

eagles.jpgrams.jpg

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

On 3/1/2017 at 10:49 AM, Chawls said:

Jets and Steelers

IMG_5695.JPG

IMG_5696.JPG

Bills, Texans, Jaguars, and Colts

IMG_5974.JPG

IMG_5976.JPG

IMG_5977.JPG

IMG_5978.JPG

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

temp_MH12586--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

The Saints' Color Rush uniforms were absolutely beautiful. I'd love to see these become their full time road unis and paired with gold pants with a black/white/black striping to match their helmets. For their home jerseys, just flip the white with the black and you have a winner.

My favorites:

Baltimore Ravens current home set.  2000-present.  Love that dark purple unis.

Image result for 2000 baltimore ravens

New York Giants away uniforms 2000-04.  I wish they would bring them back, don't like their current road set one bit.

Image result for 2000 new york giants

New York Jets kelly green uniforms 1978-97, especially the Champion numeric font era.

Image result for 1981 new york jets

And finally the Cincinnati Bengals Champion era jerseys 1989-96, 1998.  

Image result for 1998 cincinnati bengals

Archived