Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b0ss pls

FIJA (Fédération Internationale de Jeux/International Gamers Association)

9 posts in this topic

Logomakr_2Yggjs.png

USA

Sponsor: McDonald's 

Captain: Mark Fischbach

murica.png

So... that's the US Soccer crest. And based on your other work, that jersey seems too polished.

1 person likes this

59 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

So... that's the US Soccer crest. And based on your other work, that jersey seems too polished.

What do you mean by too polished?

The template for the shirt doesn't look like any other work I've seen you do. It's got shadows, a 3D look. And your other work looks more simplistic, done in Paint. Which Paint isn't a problem, as long as you put in the time for the concept.

I guess what I'm implying is that with a logo that is not modified at all from the US Soccer, the jersey looks like it's something that was not created by you.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Dan O'Mac said:

The template for the shirt doesn't look like any other work I've seen you do. It's got shadows, a 3D look. And your other work looks more simplistic, done in Paint. Which Paint isn't a problem, as long as you put in the time for the concept.

I guess what I'm implying is that with a logo that is not modified at all from the US Soccer, the jersey looks like it's something that was not created by you.

I used a site named Owayo for this. I also used it in my failed basketball league. I will do a uni update.

Only posting the new logo because Owayo is being a dingus right now. 

Logomakr_4Hz7n4.png

4 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

If you are doing this, I would recommend using actual templates on a site like inkscape rather than Owayo. I would also like custom logos and made up teams rather than Youtubers

On 3/2/2017 at 0:04 PM, ImmortalChef said:

If you are doing this, I would recommend using actual templates on a site like inkscape rather than Owayo. I would also like custom logos and made up teams rather than Youtubers

What's wrong with Owayo and I used only gaming Youtubers who do this for a living but I will also use Twitch streamers. 

13 minutes ago, b0ss pls said:

What's wrong with Owayo and I used only gaming Youtubers who do this for a living but I will also use Twitch streamers. 

Owayo does not give you a full template and makes it look like garbage, plus the youtubers thing takes away from the creative factor of it all