The Most Satisfying

CS85

On March 20, 2017 at 11:23 AM, dsaline97 said:

I think my favorite part is that Spilborghs didn't act like he's done this before, pretty sure he rounded the bases faster than it took for the ball to get out. And he was 0-6 before this. Baseball is cool.

That was absolutely awesome! The '09 team was so damn fun to watch, definitely my favorite team of all time. 

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stanton's home runs are just brutal.  The man is a murderer.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I'm not a Jays fan but I love this clip. Normally I'm not about showing up the pitcher and the opposing team, but if they throw behind you during a blowout and you go yard, all bets are off. Good for Bautista here.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

On the subject of home runs, I've always loved Reggie Jackson's bomb in the 1971 All Star Game.

1) Even as wild as it could be sometimes, Reggie had one of the best "home run swings" ever. This particular cut here was his swing at it's best. Powerfully fluid.

2) I love the fact that he hits the ball so doggone high and hard that the camera never picks it up; you're pretty much left to wait to find it where it went until Curt Gowdy finally tells you. As much as it's fun to watch homers as they land, sometimes it's equally as thrilling (if not more so) to be left going "where the heck did that thing land??"

3) That shot of the transformer is excellent; you see how high up it goes and as it zooms out to show where it is relative to the field, you really get a sense of just how hard and far Reggie hit it. And if that wasn't great enough, you hear Gowdy's partner (Tony Kubek?) say it was still going up when it hit the transformer. STILL GOING UP. 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

During a couple of shots, the cameras were shaking (ex., around 0;27 and 0:30).

I remember watching as the play developed and thinking Hardy was toast.  His slide was awesome.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Almost forgot this one somehow . . . 

18 hours ago, leopard88 said:

Awesome.  That's easily the loudest I've ever heard Camden Yards. 

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived