The Most Satisfying

CS85

Few things more satisfying than someone showboating before the play is over getting his comeuppance.

This is the first one that springs to mind.  Too bad had no real effect on the game though.

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2017 at 9:29 PM, greyraven8 said:

Few things more satisfying than someone showboating before the play is over getting his comeuppance.

This is the first one that springs to mind.  Too bad had no real effect on the game though.

Ahh yes.. the play stopped it from being 10000000000000000000000 to nothing and made it 933333333333333333 to nothing...

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

• 3 months later...

Ah, the angle of the bat, ball destroyed, off of Kershaw, a grand slam, at home, ugh. 

http://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/09/19/1839286383/1505783022088/asset_2500K.mp4

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Marek Malik Anyone?

SKOL VIKINGS    GO WILD

Minnesota            

Is                      

LOSERVILLE          

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Joel Ward double minor leads to one of the most exciting finishes to a Ranger game ever! Maybe besides Game 7 of the 1994 Stanley Cup Finals, this has to be one of the loudest moments in MSG history. Just hearing that puck deflect off the post inside the net followed by the crowd pop. 

After Game 2, everyone wanted Chase Utley's head (still do) so everyone walked into the stadium all fired up. Mets got off to a slow start but they started to score some runs and it was capped off in the 4th by Cespedes' 3 run bomb. I was at this game and lost my voice. Place was going bananas for the first 4 innings.  

XM4KeeA.png

• 1 year later...

This is one of the most satisfying home runs I've seen in a while.   Dream-scenario home run, great launch angle, ball goes a bit too foul-ish for my tastes, but off the bat you know it's clocked.

https://bdata-producedclips.mlb.com/2bc8ddda-e09d-4d7d-87b7-6ed956f9a354.mp4

edit:  gotta include the Lillard 50 foot bomb to win the game from this year's playoffs.  Unreal shot.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived