NCAA Division I FBS Concept Uniforms (Done in Paint)

edjb93

VIRGINIA TECH

While I like VT's uniforms before the modern throwbacks with the UCLA stripes, I decided not to put the design of those uniforms back for this concept. Instead, I looked upon the men's basketball uniforms, as the striping really fits into the "Tech" in the Virginia Tech.

Home 1:

VTHome.png

Home 2:

VTAlt1.png

Home 3:

VTAlt2.png

Road 1:

VTRoad.png

Road 2:

VTAlt3.png

Road 3:

VTAlt4.png

Road 4:

VTAlt5.png

Alternate 1:

VTAlt6.png

Alternate 2:

VTAlt7.png

Alternate 3:

VTAlt8.png

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, CHAOS-KING said:

Can you do the SEC next?

Actually, I'm intending to post per conference in alphabetical order. That means, I'm gonna post the SEC concepts last. Sorry about that, but it will be definitely worth the wait.

Also, I've already done all FBS concepts. I'm just posting the Power 5 first, and then, the Group of 5 (The American, C-USA, MAC, Mountain West, Sun Belt) and Independents.

MARYLAND

"The Oregon of the East" concept set gets a subtle change compared to what they have now. The sleeve flag pattern is now 2D, the helmets got simpler, and all uniform concepts, even the "Black Ops" and the "White Ops", follow the same style.

Home 1:

MDHome.png

Home 2:

MDAlt1.png

Home 3:

MDAlt2.png

Road 1:

MDRoad.png

Road 2:

MDAlt3.png

Road 3:

MDAlt4.png

Alternate 1:

MDAlt5.png

Alternate 2:

MDAlt6.png

White Ops:

MDAlt7.png

Black Ops:

MDAlt8.png

These are all extremely well made. I really like what you've done with these uniforms. Great job with Maryland as well. Kept them unique enough, yet not outlandish and ugly like their current set. Don't wanna push a request onto you, and you don't have to do this, but I would love to see what you would do with Ohio State. 

spacer.png

MICHIGAN

Michigan's home uniform is one of the "untouchables" in college football. But I added my own flavor on this all-time classic, by adding a yellow trim on the cuffs and the collar. Maize pants are the main pants, with their current white pants as an alternate. I also added an all-maize set as an experiment. Though the Wolverines have used this particular combo for practice, they have actually used it on an actual game, if this say so.

Home:

MICHHome.png

Road 1:

MICHRoad.png

Road 2:

MICHAlt1.png

Alternate:

MICHAlt2.png

OHIO STATE

The Buckeyes get to retain their current uniforms in this concept set, as well as adding four alternates: all-white, all-grey, all-black but without the black helmet, and black on grey. Few changes mark this concept: the facemask is now black like this, and the numbers on the jerseys have a trim.

Home:

OHIOSTHome.png

Road 1:

OHIOSTRoad.png

Road 2:

OHIOSTAlt1.png

Alternate 1:

OHIOSTAlt2.png

Alternate 2:

OHIOSTAlt3.png

Alternate 3:

OHIOSTAlt4.png

With Rutgers becoming outfitted with Adidas next season, I am lost when it comes to designing the concept set for this team. I already done a concept for Rutgers, but it's intended for its Nike uniforms. Because of that, I wanna ask everyone, what's the design that you want me to do for Rutgers? Help is appreciated.

7 hours ago, edjb93 said:

With Rutgers becoming outfitted with Adidas next season, I am lost when it comes to designing the concept set for this team. I already done a concept for Rutgers, but it's intended for its Nike uniforms. Because of that, I wanna ask everyone, what's the design that you want me to do for Rutgers? Help is appreciated.

With Rutgers, I would keep it simple, scarlet, silver, and possibly a hint of black.

9 hours ago, CHAOS-KING said:

So when are you gonna continue on with this?

Actually, I'm still in the process of revising the Rutgers concept set, which is based from the school's most recent Nike set. Also, I'm creating a design for the NCAA Final Four bracket in PowerPoint.

Archived