edjb93

NCAA Division I FBS Concept Uniforms (Done in Paint)

125 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, CHAOS-KING said:

Amazing job on all these concepts! What's next? Maybe the non power 5 conferences?

I might consider the non-Power 5 conferences first before the Independents. What do you think?

Great job on all of these!  I'm still amazed it's done through Paint.  A couple of things, though..

1. Is there really a big calling for the black Louisville uniforms to have "The Ville" on them instead of Louisville?  I'm not a big follower of Louisville, but seeing that on the jersey makes them seem a little bush league, I guess.

2.  I would have left Bama's home uniform alone completely.  You didn't touch USC, Penn State, Ohio State, and only slightly touched Michigan, but added houndstooth and white helmets to the Tide.  Just my two cents.

3.  Seeing as there are only like 4 or 5 independents left, I'd just knock them out first before moving onto the other conferences.

Overall, great work!  I can't wait to see the rest of them!

10 hours ago, peligroabejas51 said:

Great job on all of these!  I'm still amazed it's done through Paint.  A couple of things, though..

1. Is there really a big calling for the black Louisville uniforms to have "The Ville" on them instead of Louisville?  I'm not a big follower of Louisville, but seeing that on the jersey makes them seem a little bush league, I guess.

2.  I would have left Bama's home uniform alone completely.  You didn't touch USC, Penn State, Ohio State, and only slightly touched Michigan, but added houndstooth and white helmets to the Tide.  Just my two cents.

3.  Seeing as there are only like 4 or 5 independents left, I'd just knock them out first before moving onto the other conferences.

Overall, great work!  I can't wait to see the rest of them!

I used "The Ville" in reference to these past black uniforms:

lou-10-blackwhite-jimowens-620x885.jpg

lou-09-allblack-jimowens-3-620x839.jpg

Also, for the FBS Independents, I will add Liberty Flames football since they will transfer to FBS soon. I have not done Liberty yet, but I may post Army and BYU first.

By the way, everyone, all teams posted in this forum are the product of the 2018-2019 realignment. That means, Liberty Flames (going to FBS in 2018) will be included here, but Idaho Vandals (going to FCS in 2018) will not. Also, I may consider going full Division I, as I might either expand this forum or create a new one for FCS.