Bruins

Player Brand Logos (Kimi Raikkonen Added)

I had an idea for an Isaiah Thomas logo combining a T and an I into a number 4. I made four variations but couldn't decide between them. C&C appreciated!

image.jpeg

IMO 1 or 2 would work the best. Maybe also try making the t look more like a t, if that makes any sense. You could also make the I more obvious by adding a dot on top. That being said, it's a nice start. Looking forward to updates!

Maybe extend the I to the 'connecting' point between the two letters, and shorten the horizontal bar of the T so there's a space between the 2. This would make the two more pronounced (though you'd have to play with the angled edges some more).

Thank you for the C&C @NoE38 and @ldconcepts! I think I've got it...

image.jpeg

That looks a lot better

I was very confused by this thread until I realized there is some dude named Isaiah Thomas. 

Growing up in the Bulls and Bad Boys Pistons rivalry means there's only one Isiah Thomas that I'm aware of. 

Much better. it looks better and more easily recognizable. Will you be doing this for anyone else? 

Thanks everyone! Yes, I figure I might as well make this a collection of sorts, as player brand logos aren't super work-intensive. So, here's Carson Wentz:

image.jpeg

if there's anyone else you'd like to see, let me know!

I have been trying to create a Julio Jones-esque #11 Rob Johnson logo to carve into the frame of my game-worn jersey, so I appreciate the challenges of a project like this... I find the current wave of player logos to be fascinating, but I do wish designers would work in a bit more personality, i.e. some So-Cal vibes for a So-Cal player as opposed to just mashing up numbers and initials in a modern style.

If Thomas was to get a logo I feel like it would definitely have to just tie in "IT" because he's most often associated with that, not his number. Nevertheless it looks good!

Wentz logo seems too Bears-esque for me.

Maybe it's because I never cared about football, so I have no background in it, but I like it! It's really simple, yet filled with meaning.

For the IT logo, maybe incorporate the T into the 4? Just an idea, but I personally think the T should be in there as well.

7 hours ago, H11K said:

For the IT logo, maybe incorporate the T into the 4? Just an idea, but I personally think the T should be in there as well.

Ummm... the black part?

Here's Kimi Raikkonen @Silence of the Rams:

image.jpeg

The Finnish Flag, with the 2 innermost slanted lines forming the letter K, the 4 outermost lines forming a loose R, and the 6 lines collectively just representing speed and motion.