NHL Third Jerseys (Western Conference Complete)

Hoovuh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minnesota has had a long history of having 3rd jerseys in their collection. In my perfect world, they drop the red home jersey, promote their current 3rd jersey and make a matching away set. So this leaves me with basically their Stadium Series jersey promoted. The wheatish color they used is gone and white is substituted. I also added pants stripes, and the State of Hockey shoulder logos.

myOIS2W.png

Nashville demoted blue as a primary color scheme 6 years ago, but here I bring it back. The checkerboard blue alternative jersey from 09-11 is back with minor updates. This jersey always looked sharp to me and I am super happy in bringing it back.

goLkVJ7.png

I love how you found a way to make red and green not bleed into each other for the Wild. It's a great design as well, and I feel the yoke ties it together nicely.

Nashville looks great, I wouldn't change a thing, but could we see a version with yellow checkerboards? Just an idea.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

On 3/16/2017 at 10:40 PM, NoE38 said:

I love how you found a way to make red and green not bleed into each other for the Wild. It's a great design as well, and I feel the yoke ties it together nicely.

Nashville looks great, I wouldn't change a thing, but could we see a version with yellow checkerboards? Just an idea.

x9Y5Z0w.png

Last concept for the Western Conference is the Winnipeg Jets. I wanted to have a 3rd with their lighter blue color taking the spotlight. It features a simple and classic striping pattern, reminiscent to the last jerseys that the original Jets wore.

ym10TL8.png

1 hour ago, AndesMts27 said:

What template do you use if you don't mind me asking?

It's my own. I based it around one that I found online. Traced the lines but made them thinner, changed the stitching throughout the jersey, changed up the collar to my own design, and changed up the hem of the jersey. 

• 1 month later...

Sorry about this series dying for a while! Got super busy and just didn't have any inspiration or motivation to do any designing. With that said, we are moving on to the Metropolitan Division.

For Carolina, I didn't want to go about doing a black third jersey, but did want to bring the hurricane warning flag as the logo. The hurricane warning symbol is the striping pattern.

T8dW5B6.png

Columbus up next. (I dont like how the #OB looks, please need C&C on if I should make it "off center"). The double blue is a great look that they currently have for their 3rds and wanted to go for that for sure. The cream color is gone and replaced with white. I added the star from the logo onto the arm striping.

SBXJhk5.png

Glad to be back here and look forward to what you guys think!

Archived