JQK

This looks really really good. I only have two nitpicks with the logo, the double brown border isn't necessary. Having two shades of the same color doesn't work, and without the skinny brown outline it would be great. The other thing is the eyes. I can't quite place it, but it may be the bottom line of the eye that makes it feel off. I think that's just a personal preference, but still.

I love the idea behind this, and yeah, you win.  

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

This looks really really good. I only have two nitpicks with the logo, the double brown border isn't necessary. Having two shades of the same color doesn't work, and without the skinny brown outline it would be great. The other thing is the eyes. I can't quite place it, but it may be the bottom line of the eye that makes it feel off. I think that's just a personal preference, but still.

I think that's what threw me off too - if that line under the eye was altered maybe his eye wouldn't look so puffy?

1 minute ago, bucknut42 said:

I could just be seeing things, but it looks like a light brown outline between the white and the rest of the logo. Maybe not.

Yikes. There is. I'll fix that asap

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

8 minutes ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

Love the logo but there's just one snag. The Brown family are the current owners of the Cincinnati Bengals. I don't think they'd take kindly to Paul Brown's likeness being a logo for the franchise that fired him which just so happens to play in the same state and division.  

That's why it's a concept...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived