If you could have ONE sportslogo-related wish fulfilled, what would it be?

Ark

6 hours ago, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

From your example, it seems that you are asking for a sports uniform-related wish.  If that's the case, I'd wish for the banning of advertisements on sports uniforms.

But if the wish has to be strictly about logos, then I'd wish for the football Giants to adopt their 1975 logo.

Image result for giants 1975 site:gettyimages.com

That's a funny looking J after the N. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hands down:

image.jpeg

Turn THIS from a reality that I have to live with into a memory that I can repress. No one takes this franchise seriously as it is and now they wear on their heads the worst thing to happen to pro sports. Just black is more than fine.

12 hours ago, Ark said:

I really wish the Titans organization would give the rights to the Oilers to the Texans, and the Texans would become the Houston Oilers. I feel the same way about the Dallas Stars and the Minnesota Wild, but the Dallas Stars have a good identity and I like the Wild's identity more than others on here.

The Houston Oilers had one of the best identities in professional sports. 

Interestingly enough, as a fan of both the Stars and the Titans, I'd like to see the complete opposite.

I'd like to see the Dallas Stars wear Minnesota North Stars throwbacks, ideally IN Minnesota, outdoors, against the Wild.

I'd also like to the see the Titans completely ditch the name Titans, and simply return to being the Tennessee Oilers. Failing that, at least wearing Oilers jerseys once or twice a year as an alternate.

I've never liked so many comments in a forum topic before! Since all my comments for Padres, Flames, Eagles are taken, how about making Dallas wear dark at home and make them look like this:

9LXHGR.jpg

For the Canucks to solve their identity crisis once and for all by ditching the former Orca Bay ownership-inspired logo with the cluttering 'VANCOUVER' and making Johnny Canuck, the inspiration for the Canucks name, the primary identity. 

"What the HELL is a CANUCK??"

Well, here's your answer:

71eab35cb6de10dd7b4d09a02e752773.jpg.cf.jpg

VLLkXHd.png.cf.png

Archived