Seth Rollins vs HHH

AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon

Mixed Tag Team Match

John Cena & Nikki Bella vs The Miz & Maryse

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

New Day to host

Edited by Ice_Cap
4 people like this

Here is their chance to take Roman Reigns look strong and absolutely destroy the Undertaker and make him a heel with some big heat.  

Can't wait for Undertaker to tombstone Reigns, which somehow transfers his powers over, and then Roman Reigns just sit up.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, BayouJim said:

Can't wait for Undertaker to tombstone Reigns, which somehow transfers his powers over, and then Roman Reigns just sit up.

Actually Taker will make lightning strike Reigns, who blocks it a la yoda blocking Palpatine's force lightning, and sends it back at Taker who disintegrates into thin air never to be seen from again. 

Reigns now has lightning powers. 

7 people like this

The best match of the card is going to be Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal said no one ever

Looking forward to Cena/Bella vs. Miz/Marsye.  Cena and Bella are entertaining in their show from the clips I've seen on youtube and Miz has finally reached new detestable heights.

15 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Actually Taker will make lightning strike Reigns, who blocks it a la yoda blocking Palpatine's force lightning, and sends it back at Taker who disintegrates into thin air never to be seen from again. 

Reigns now has lightning powers. 

"The Big Dawg is dead! Long live the Big Dawg!"

Also, this reminds me of when Bray Wyatt had lightning and fire powers like Taker and Kane for a short while. Wrestling might be dumb, guys. 

29 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

"The Big Dawg is dead! Long live the Big Dawg!"

Also, this reminds me of when Bray Wyatt had lightning and fire powers like Taker and Kane for a short while. Wrestling might be dumb, guys. 

Roman Reigns comes out the Raw after Mania in a duster and hat.

"I'm not a good guy, I'm not a bad guy, I'm just the dead guy!"

*eyes roll in the back of his head*

"BEE-LEE DAT!"

*Gong*

4 people like this

RAW

Roman

Always

Wins

3 people like this

I think that after roman beats taker at mania, roman should get cursed by taker and go on a six month losing streak

7 hours ago, jc... said:

Here is their chance to take Roman Reigns look strong and absolutely destroy the Undertaker and make him a heel with some big heat.  

That would work.

Problem is that apparently Vince views putting Roman over 'Taker to be a means of turning him into a megastar. So expect 'Taker to job to Reigns cleanly with Reigns as the babyface. 

You'll probably even see 'Taker give Reigns the nod and handshake of ultimate respect as Michael Cole screams "THE UNDERTAKER HAS CHRISTENED ROMAN REIGNS AS THE 'BIG DAWG' OF THE YARD!" 

Of course this will horribly backfire. The Undertaker is the last universally respected wrestler on the roster. Jobbing him cleanly to a squeaky clean babyface who's already been soundly rejected by the audience will only make things worse for said babyface. That won't stop them from trying though. 

This 'Mania is actually shaping up to be kind of a letdown (even though two of my all-time favourites are World Champions going in), but it could very well be one of the most important WrestleManias in history. 

It could be the night violent, visceral fan reaction kills the Roman Reigns experiment for good. 

Roman Reigns losing, but turning heel on the Undertaker post-match would do worlds more for him than beating the Undertaker clean and remaining a babyface. 

4 people like this

We haven't had a good "fans tossing garbage into the ring" moment in awhile. Reigns beating Taker might do it. 

6 people like this

The IWC isn't going to be happy when Roman Reigns retires the Undertaker, pins Lesnar clean for the Universal Title, buries Samoa Joe, and caps it all off by breaking CM Punk's longest-reigning World Title record.

1 person likes this

The only way Reigns might get an entire arena to cheer him if The Shield reunites. 

Saw an interesting take on Shane v. AJ online that made me kinda rethink how I feel about the match. I'll paraphrase:

AJ working with Shane is not a punishment. In fact, WWE thinks it's a reward. Just not the kind of reward most fans would like to see Styles get. 

I never thought AJ was being punished, but this guy's right: Vince and Co. want Shane in a high-profile, potentially show-stealing kind of match and they chose AJ Styles to make that happen. If anything, this probably bodes well for how AJ will be used going forward. This still wouldn't be the match I'd book, but I've calmed down a bit. 

3 hours ago, Ice_Cap said:

That would work.

Problem is that apparently Vince views putting Roman over 'Taker to be a means of turning him into a megastar. So expect 'Taker to job to Reigns cleanly with Reigns as the babyface. 

You'll probably even see 'Taker give Reigns the nod and handshake of ultimate respect as Michael Cole screams "THE UNDERTAKER HAS CHRISTENED ROMAN REIGNS AS THE 'BIG DAWG' OF THE YARD!" 

Of course this will horribly backfire. The Undertaker is the last universally respected wrestler on the roster. Jobbing him cleanly to a squeaky clean babyface who's already been soundly rejected by the audience will only make things worse for said babyface. That won't stop them from trying though. 

This 'Mania is actually shaping up to be kind of a letdown (even though two of my all-time favourites are World Champions going in), but it could very well be one of the most important WrestleManias in history. 

It could be the night violent, visceral fan reaction kills the Roman Reigns experiment for good. 

When Vince's plan backfires once again, there is another to put the Big Dawg over

3 people like this

Why was Cody Rhodes carrying a GFW belt on Impact last night? Is he simultaneously in Impact, GFW, NJPW?

also what do people see in Moose? Other than the catchy entrance, he's a horrible wrestler. I've seen him live and on TV, and he's really not talented. 

Now that Jeff Jarrett is in charge over at Impact, I'm not even sure if GFW exists anymore