Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice_Cap

WWE WrestleMania 33: 2 April 2017

363 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, BayouJim said:

And just when I start to get annoyed with WWE, they pull me back in

This is the greatest. MOAR PLZ

As for the sex tape stuff...yeah. You can't really fire or discipline people for having their personal files hacked, and you can't fire or discipline them for stuff that happened years ago. 

That being said, Vet's right. Best for WWE to just go "ok starting now, don't film this :censored: "

You're not going to stop it (young, fit, attractive people on the road together most of the year and all that) but just hammer home that they can't put themselves in a position where these images can leak. 

Not when they're tv stars for a company that sells t-shirts to kids.

Eh... That's really going down the line of blaming the victim.

Was Erin Andrews at fault when someone recorded her dressing in her room? Because that's basically the same thing that happened to Paige. Someone invaded her privacy; she didn't do anything wrong.

The better solution is to buy all WWE performers Android phones. As far as I've read, the hacks have all been from iCloud. Some more device security would be a good first step.

Same in the sense her privacy was leaked, huge difference between knowingly video taping yourself and having someone drill a peephole into your hotel room to film you without your permission though.

All WWE has to do is make a morals contract for their talent to sign that says, idk, maybe don't videotape a threesome involving your championship belt and current boyfriend. But I still think it's extremely hard to punish someone for what they do behind closed doors if no crime has been committed.

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Eh... That's really going down the line of blaming the victim.

Was Erin Andrews at fault when someone recorded her dressing in her room? Because that's basically the same thing that happened to Paige. Someone invaded her privacy; she didn't do anything wrong.

The better solution is to buy all WWE performers Android phones. As far as I've read, the hacks have all been from iCloud. Some more device security would be a good first step.

I'm not saying anyone should get punished over this hack (though if Woods was married at the time then that's for him to have to deal with). I agree. You can't fire someone for their personal files being hacked like this. 

Going forward though? It wouldn't be a bad idea to make it standing policy/a standard part of a contract to discourage this sort of thing. It's not victim blaming. It's encouraging people to take steps to protect themselves. 

2 people like this

I wonder if they'll be subtle metions of the leaked tape on Raw, this monday when The New Day come out for their segment.

38 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I wonder if they'll be subtle metions of the leaked tape on Raw, this monday when The New Day come out for their segment.

I want to say no chance but you never know with Vince.

As big of news as this is, how dare this overshadow Southpaw Regional Wrestling!

tumblr_omzfuih7jB1s05wxzo1_400.gif

3 people like this

Southpaw Regional > Raw

1 person likes this

Also, this could be a great return package if WWE does it right:

It's almost as if they're trying to butter us up before they give us Wrestlemania.

1 person likes this

videotogif_2017.03.17_23.58.40.gif

9 people like this

21 minutes ago, JQK said:

I feel shame, but...videotogif_2017.03.17_23.58.40.gif

POTD?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, dont care said:

POTD?

Seconded.

@infrared41 

42 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

Seconded.

Thirded

Will the President show up at WrestleMania or may he just record a message and "open" it?

He has been at Mar-a-lago nearly every weekend and he has the McMahon connection.

13 hours ago, habsfan1 said:

Seconded.

@infrared41 

WWE PsOTD are not my area. You need to talk to @Ice_Cap on this one. 

Fantasy Hockey semi-finals coming down to the LA Kings v. Calgary Flames game, so I'm watching. A few minutes left in the game, they go to commercial and the song that plays them out?

HERE COMES THE MONEY! HERE COMES THE MONEY!

Ching ching, bling bling, cut the chatter.

If you ain't talkin' money then your talkin' don't matter...

Visually that was a nice game to watch. 

Rest of the Paige stuff came out (pun intended).   Nothing unexpected.  Kaitlyn had some photos leak as well.  About what you'd expect, but if you visit her Instagram you've basically seen her naked anyway. 

On 3/18/2017 at 2:56 PM, JQK said:

I feel shame, but...videotogif_2017.03.17_23.58.40.gif

nYDhWob.png

4 people like this

IMG_20170320_101720.jpg

Jim Cornette to induct the RnR Express into the HOF. That should be really interesting. 

2 people like this