Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ice_Cap

WWE WrestleMania 33: 2 April 2017

416 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Shumway said:

Word around the internet is that the Wrestlemania stage is going to include an actual roller coaster.

I've been wondering if they would consider doing that since some of the advertisements have been showing an animated version of The New Day riding a roller coaster. 

2 minutes ago, Wings said:

I've been wondering if they would consider doing that some of the advertisements have been showing an animated version of The New Day riding a roller coaster. 

I've seen pictures of the stage being setup and it's yuuuuuuuuuge

Apparently the ramp itself is coming from the top of stage this time. So I suppose the ramp will go over the seats ? Should be interesting to see the final setup. But from what I've seen so far its looking pretty interesting. 

1 hour ago, Brass said:

Went to an indie show last night. Cody Rhodes vs Donovan Dijak was the main event (which ruled and if Dijak can get some more experience, he's going to WWE; quote me) and a bunch of Chikara guys (DASHER HATFIELD MOTHER:censored:ERS) were there too. Apparently, Shannon Moore was supposed to be on the card but canceled the night before. As his replacement, we were treated to Tony Atlas who fought the Ecuadorian Aristocrat Juan Francisco de Coronado. Tony Atlas was wearing a Superman costume and it was magical. I'm glad Shannon Moore didn't come to the show. As usual, though, some fans were awful. The "jokes" were cringeworthy. Like, we get it; Chris Benoit murdered his family.

Support your local indie wrestling.

Is Cody using the Rhodes last name or is he still just "Cody" or "Cody Runnels"?

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Is Cody using the Rhodes last name or is he still just "Cody" or "Cody Runnels"?

Apparently he's only barred from using the Rhodes name on tv.

1 hour ago, Davey said:

Apparently the ramp itself is coming from the top of stage this time. So I suppose the ramp will go over the seats ? Should be interesting to see the final setup. But from what I've seen so far its looking pretty interesting. 

Camping World Stadium, aka the Citrus Bowl, has one side of its lower bowl which doesn't have seats above the new, wider concourse.

New-Citrus-Bowl-post-construction_zpsaxy

It was set up for temporary seating, but in this case, they could erect the stage there since tricks enter from that endzone.

4 hours ago, Brass said:

Went to an indie show last night. Cody Rhodes vs Donovan Dijak was the main event (which ruled and if Dijak can get some more experience, he's going to WWE; quote me) and a bunch of Chikara guys (DASHER HATFIELD MOTHER:censored:ERS) were there too. Apparently, Shannon Moore was supposed to be on the card but canceled the night before. As his replacement, we were treated to Tony Atlas who fought the Ecuadorian Aristocrat Juan Francisco de Coronado. Tony Atlas was wearing a Superman costume and it was magical. I'm glad Shannon Moore didn't come to the show. As usual, though, some fans were awful. The "jokes" were cringeworthy. Like, we get it; Chris Benoit murdered his family.

Support your local indie wrestling.

Dijak's seemed like a future WWE guy since he debuted for ROH. I wouldn't be shocked if he's signed within the next few months.

@BringBackTheVet He was using "Cody Rhodes." Guys behind me kept yelling "STARDUST!!!" though and was hoping Cody would come snap their necks.

@Shumway He's got a really good "silent charisma" if that makes any sense. Especially since he's not your typical "indie wrestling" but rather an athlete-turned-wrestler.

Just found the reason why Boston has won so many titles the last 15 years...damn you Kurt. 

The Demon Kang vs. The Kang of Kangs

Book it, Maggle!

"Classic Olympic style by Kurt Angle! A garbage can lid to the head!"

Wrestling announcing is the best announcing when done well. 

It may come as no surprise to most, big surprise to few, but WWE will reportedly not renew the contract of Eva Marie.

7 minutes ago, BayouJim said:

It may come as no surprise to most, big surprise to few, but WWE will reportedly not renew the contract of Eva Marie.

Our long national nightmare has come to an end.  She was never going to be :censored: , and never will.

1 person likes this

YES YES YES YES YES YES

Wait, is the WrestleMania stage really going to have an operational roller coaster? 

Also, I mean I guess I hope Paige and ADR are happy and all, but their relationship just kinda creeps me out.