Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Cap

WWE WrestleMania 33: 2 April 2017

Wings    260

If AJ goes to RAW, maybe he reunites The Club for real this time. Balor ultimately turns on them and sides with HHH, KO & Joe. Nakamura going to SDL would be great. I can see him as a fantastic IC Champion. I think Corbin will get a run with the IC belt for awhile. Drop it to Nakamura later this year. Corbin moves on to upper card feuds with Orton or Wyatt and then on to WWE Championship feuds after WM34 with Reigns if Reigns is on SDL. 

DDR    997
1 hour ago, Red Wolf said:

Southpaw Regional Wrestling is pure quality.

Is it? Good! Usually WWE's attempts at comedy are...misfires. I'll have to check it out.

How many episodes were released?

Shumway    746
36 minutes ago, DDR said:

Is it? Good! Usually WWE's attempts at comedy are...misfires. I'll have to check it out.

How many episodes were released?

Just four (so far?), but they really are great.

Red Wolf    843

Southpaw is just a lot of fun. It comes off like a bunch of stuff that the wrestlers came up with themselves which is probably why it comes off so well. Luke Gallows' Sex... Tex Ferguson character is clearly a labor of love. Handsome Rusev and Lana as all-American farmer folk is pure class. I hope they come out with more eventually. 

EDIT: If Lethal Leap Year isn't a thing on Saturday, February 29, 2020, then to Hell with this company. 

Wings    260

I'm starting to feel that Taker is going to beat Reigns at Mania and that'll lead to his sort of heel turn. Taker can go get his hip surgery and rehab back into really good shape for WM34 where he beats Lesnar in the place he lost his streak and retires. 

habsfan1    1,344
6 minutes ago, Yippy said:

So um guys...Paige

First Seth Rollins. Then Tom Phillips (texts only). Now Paige & Xavier Woods.

If someone doesn't want their private intimate moments to be leaked online, Idk if I'd want it to be filmed in the first place. Hackers could get a hold of the footage, which happened today.

DG_Now    3,984
8 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

First Seth Rollins. Then Tom Phillips (texts only). Now Paige & Xavier Woods.

If someone doesn't want their private intimate moments to be leaked online, Idk if I'd want it to be filmed in the first place. Hackers could get a hold of the footage, which happened today.

Or hackers could not be :censored:s. People film themselves having sex. Especially when they're young, fit and attractive. Doesn't make it okay to steal their stuff.

Davey    90

Now I can see it when wrestlers resemble themselves with other wrestlers as "we are family".

Yippy    107
18 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Or hackers could not be :censored:s. People film themselves having sex. Especially when they're young, fit and attractive. Doesn't make it okay to steal their stuff.

Unfortunately we live on planet earth. A planet inhabited by billions of human beings, some of which that don't, nor will ever, give a $h!t about what is "okay"

dfwabel    1,054

Y'alls love to talk about $ex tapes (& your personal searches) is also why y'all b!tch about $ex ads in your browser here.

That said, any leak of sex tapes hurts the fact that the WWE is in the STL this weekend looking at the NCAA championships on ESPN for some of the future from those likely 147 and above.

Kaz    710
39 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

Well yeah, I don't think anyone is debating that.  But don't leave the front door unlocked if you don't want to get robbed.

DG_Now    3,984
8 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Well yeah, I don't think anyone is debating that.  But don't leave the front door unlocked if you don't want to get robbed.

No; that's terrible thinking.

Red Wolf    843

It's a bad idea to film yourself having sex. It's outright disgusting to hack people and leak stuff like that on the internet. I don't think there's any debate to be had here.

Now then, Lucha Underground is neat. Go watch it.

Kaz    710
8 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

No; that's terrible thinking.

*shrug*

Sex tape hackers are :censored:ty people, but you'd be a jackass to film yourself having sex and expect it to stay private in this age of oversharing.  It doesn't make it right because it sure as hell isn't, but you'd be naive to think otherwise.

habsfan1    1,344
35 minutes ago, Kaz said:

They didn't break in from the front door. Hackers have other ways to get in.