Worst NFL uniforms

MCM0313

There didn't seem to be a companion thread to "Best NFL uniforms", so here we are. I will start:

images (5).jpg

50d081159941e413d95cde993da07c88.jpg

I like the big logo and the chrome facemasks, but those numbers...the orange outline is neat when you notice it but what a mess of a uniform:

tampa-bay-bucs.jpg

This combo would be okay if not for the awful wordmark on the pants:

andrew-hawkins-nfl-preseason-washington-redskins-cleveland-browns.jpg

nfl_a_taustin_jh_300.jpg

Bortles himself doesn't like these:

jaguars-color-rush-blake-bortles.jpg

6 minutes ago, Yippy said:

All that muddled navy blue and ugly wishbone C logo. I really wish they'd lighten up their color scheme a bit and bring their logo into the 21st century. 

Chicago-Bears-Jarvis-Jenkins-and-defense1.jpg

I don't dislike the Bears' regular look, but I like their throwbacks better:

hi-res-6854000_crop_north.jpg

25 minutes ago, Yippy said:

All that muddled navy blue and ugly wishbone C logo. I really wish they'd lighten up their color scheme a bit and bring their logo into the 21st century. 

Chicago-Bears-Jarvis-Jenkins-and-defense1.jpg

The most overrated look in the NFL, but I am indifferent towards the team and sort of like that their uni has lasted so long unchanged. Let them look middling, I guess.

It's actually an AFL uniform but..

1961_Denver.png

... *barfs*

Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory...

Philadelphia Eagles: NFL Champions in 1948, 1949, 1960, Super Bowl Champions in 2017-18. Philadelphia Phillies: World Series Champions in 1980 and 2008. Philadelphia 76ers: NBA Champions in 1966-67 and 1982-83. Philadelphia Flyers: Stanley Cup Champions in 1973-74, 1974-75

The current Buccaneers uniforms are just God-awful... hell, rather see the creamcicles come back.

Maybe an unpopular opinion here, but I always thought the Bills' early 90s uniforms were bad ripoffs of the Giants' set of the same era.

53 minutes ago, Sweetness said:

BFBS sucks, man.

Image result for 49ers all black uniform

Image result for arizona cardinals all blackImage result for eagles all black uniform  

The Cardinals' BFBS jersey isn't quite as bad as the other two IMO, and looks better than their all-red "blood clot" unis. Good contrast, which is very lacking in Philly's.

Archived