sicknick459

When you create a logo, you have to consider how it will work at different sizes. The Union Jack on the collar is so tiny that it will disappear even when you shrink the logo a little bit.

rATMcmK.png

10 hours ago, Whittier S said:

When you create a logo, you have to consider how it will work at different sizes. The Union Jack on the collar is so tiny that it will disappear even when you shrink the logo a little bit.

I see what your saying, originally I wanted it to be like a tag that hangs of a dog coaller so it could be bigger but I couldn't make it look realistic enough so went for it to be one of the studs thus it had to be the same size.

IMO the best is the first gray version.

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

When you look at the colours round the NFL most of the primary colours are over used this is unique and Cleveland uses orange allot this is brown dark red and grey so only brown is similar. Nothing wrong with two teams wearing same colour especially when accents are different. If they took the field in the uniforms I designed they wouldn't look anything like the Browns and would actually have a QB in Bortles unlike them ;).

On 3/11/2017 at 10:05 AM, sicknick459 said:

Here is the kits with the new logo and red helmet just need to work on the patch. I choose a new font that seems to work better, still would like my own but this may do :)

bulldog kit red helmet.png

Damn, that looks grrrrreat!!! Love the color scheme. Not just because it's unique, but moreso because it's dark, grimey and aggressive. It's like blood strained leather jackets over chain mail. Perfect fit for the bulldog identity. And that bad ass grimace the bulldog makes is so perfect as well. You can almost hear him grind his teeth before he barks a ":censored: bloody :censored:" in your face.

Bring on the Bullies! B)

Archived