First Stab At Soccer

BurdBranding

Hey all, I have been trying to branch out from hockey lately and thanks to some inspiration from VorticoseTax's fictional soccer league series I took a stab at a soccer concept. For my first go, I decided to be a little out there by doing a team based out of a small city in Wisconsin called Prairie Du Sac. There was no reason to this I just thought I could make a simple logo out of the name. Let me also warn you I do not know anything about soccer jerseys so if something seems completely off please tell me because I would like to know!

Full Pres PDSV.jpg

7 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

There's a lot going on in that primary kit. I say remove the chest stripe and you're good.

Alright I'll work on that tonight to see how it looks. Is a center stripe like that not usually used in the sport? 

1 hour ago, Zeus89725 said:

I like it a lot! Maybe it's because I never really cared for soccer, but I think these look really good. I also really enjoy the colors.

Thanks a lot for the kind words! Funny thing is a got the color inspiration when I saw a stack of towels walking through a sears! Ideas really come from everywhere.

2 hours ago, TheHealthiestScratch said:

Alright I'll work on that tonight to see how it looks. Is a center stripe like that not usually used in the sport? 

It probably is, I'd just not recommend using it here because it is already seen enough in the sleeves.

So here is the revision I promised for Prairie du Sac Prairie du Sac Home 2.jpg

And since the first one went over well I decided to create another set. This team is based out of Eau Claire, Wisconsin and everything from their logo to their jerseys are inspired by the Coat of Arms of the city. Tell me what you think!Eau Claire Full pres.jpg

Archived