Best and worst stadiums (aesthetically)

Ark

For me, McMahon stadium in Calgary is not only the worst stadium I've been to (aside from old Mosaic stadium in Regina that is), but also the ugliest. Obviously there was zero thought put into the design - its basically just cheap high school bleachers, and it looks like they put some low income housing in the end zone where the scoreboard is.

Concession areas super cramped and long lines for food, beer and washrooms. Not a good fan experience at all - in fact I've just stopped going there at all.

generic-aerial-mcmahon-stadium-angle.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah McMahon is showing it's age, especially with new Mosaic Stadium opening and all the picture coming from there.

A smaller stadium I've always liked is Seaman Stadium, home of the Okotoks Dawgs of the WMBL (Summer Collegiate wood bat league in Alberta and Saskatchewan).

aerial2.jpg

seaman5.jpg

IEI5Tg1.png

On 3/22/2017 at 1:44 PM, monkeypower said:

Yeah McMahon is showing it's age, especially with new Mosaic Stadium opening and all the picture coming from there.

A smaller stadium I've always liked is Seaman Stadium, home of the Okotoks Dawgs of the WMBL (Summer Collegiate wood bat league in Alberta and Saskatchewan).

aerial2.jpg

seaman5.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

sig.png

Archived