Bruins

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/24/2017 at 5:42 PM, Gobbi said:

Your dad is ravishing haha

On 3/24/2017 at 10:16 PM, ImmortalChef said:

What, that's a dude!?

Can't tell if joking or not, but no, that's not my dad.  Amazingly, in my usual inability to find examples, despite the style being popular that was the only picture of pants with lettering down the side I could find.

Also, can't tell if a guy or a girl, really.  Figured it was a woman, but... it was the 80's...

30 minutes ago, Jamikel said:

flagofNCstateflag.jpg

Can't tell if trying to correct joke post or saying that the Texas flag reminds you of the rip-off North Carolina flag.

Sweet!  This means I get another couple comparisons to post!

61736902013.gifk17650502.jpg

tlxz9higxwygaehl0j5h.gif1_5dac16ac324f2a662a6e5aebd3ba6b7b.jpg

32tfs723a3bes0p0hb4hgcy1u.gifWrenchBut.jpg

f3he8tlrxtuo4klgchxhtuihr.gifgreg-cnn-video.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Can't tell if joking or not, but no, that's not my dad.  Amazingly, in my usual inability to find examples, despite the style being popular that was the only picture of pants with lettering down the side I could find.

Also, can't tell if a guy or a girl, really.  Figured it was a woman, but... it was the 80's...

I was 100% joking... about it being your dad, and me finding him/her ravishing. 

It was the 80's... perfectly stated!

3 minutes ago, Gobbi said:

I was 100% joking... about it being your dad, and me finding him/her ravishing. 

It was the 80's... perfectly stated!

I figured, but after Immortal Chef piled on and I couldn't 100% tell if HE was kidding, I figured I might as well cover my bases.

Also...

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, daniel75 said:

1280-toilet-water-consumption.jpeg

Carolina_hurricanes_logo1022504.jpg

While I agree with that analogy, and I believe that the Hurricanes logo could definitely be better, I've never seen one improvement to the current logo - not on these boards, nor anywhere else. It has that "can't be changed in any way without making it downright terrible" type to it, which is actually brilliant when you think of it. The Whalers' logo had the same philosophy;

This:

whalers.png

Is infinitely better than this:

whalers 2.png

I guess it runs in the family.

ExJworW.png

2 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

While I agree with that analogy, and I believe that the Hurricanes logo could definitely be better, I've never seen one improvement to the current logo - not on these boards, nor anywhere else. It has that "can't be changed in any way without making it downright terrible" type to it, which is actually brilliant when you think of it. The Whalers' logo had the same philosophy;

This:

whalers.png

whalers 2.png

At least the Whalers logo was great in the first place

AwvgSX4.png

2 hours ago, Bruins said:

It's about time! :P

Every time I went back for another round, I looked at it, and laughed about it.  It's kinda low-hanging fruit, and I don't think it's such a bad little logo.  Did think about it every... single... time, though.  XD

5 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

This:

whalers.png

whalers 2.png

Holy crap!  You just gave me another one.  Makes up for the fact that I didn't do any last time...

15877497_596256310579008_5238387438438589zt534ipbfprlfs2vsqfugw41.gif

And a few more for good measure...

7456.gifcoca-cola.jpg

t2k7w98wp67rswqopr1pra06h.gifyahoo_logo.gif

Duquesne Dukes (2007 - Pres)150px-Mr._Hyde_by_mengblom-d6r68a1.jpg

No.  I'm not having too much fun with this.  Shut up.

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, uuh70 said:

Well, that's embarrassing. To be honest it was more a case of a angry fan venting. (See 3/26/17 Clippers game for explanation)

No explanation needed :D Vent away!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived