72freebie

NHL 90s Series (Vegas Golden Knights added 31/34)

156 posts in this topic

So ugly. Much better.

1 person likes this

You know what would make this better?

If the stripe from the jersey went vertically down the pants and socks. A toe-to-waist stripe.

1 person likes this

Next is the Florida Panthers. I went with a Florida sunrise design with palms trees and a sun coming up from the hem and arms. This is a very wild design so let me know if it works or not.

Panthers-90s.png

8 people like this

The panthers look solid but i feel like they're one of very few teams that's trying a little too hard. 6 suns are just too many to put on one jersey. If you remove the sun and palm trees from the back and shrink the ones on the front hem just a tad, this will definitely have my vote right along with all your other spectacularly 90's jerseys.

Next is the Calgary Flames. The horse head returns to the front of the jersey and Flames, Flames and more Flames.

Flames-90s.png

6 people like this

I feel like it would look a little better if the actual flames were based more off of the actual Flames logo... 

On 4/20/2017 at 7:54 PM, 72freebie said:

I would go back and change the font on the Wild but i cant find a vector of it and I can't trace it to make it look good so I think i'll leave it as is. I still really like the font that I chose. Anyways, next up is the Nashville Predators. The Preds had a pretty innovative look in the 90s with a sliver chrome like material that really stood out. I decided t try something different though and decided to use a really cool light blue shade that is in the logo but has never been an official color of theirs. The design has a large tooth design following the logo and merging with the arm striping.

Predators-90s.png

Oh man, this thing is hideous, and I mean that in the best, "90's as hell" way possible. I wish I could own these and wear them to games.

I could not these designs more.  Cannot pick a favorite.

Hey guys i'm back with another concept. Here are the Colorado Avalanche. This is based on their great inaugural jerseys but with more going on. I have added snow peaks to  the mountain patterns to really give them character and so that it doesn't just look like angled striping.

Avalanche-90s.png

9 people like this

I really like the snow peaks on this one. I feel if they weren't there the mountains wouldn't have the same effect.

My gut reaction to this Avs jersey was "why is the jersey framed by sold red and then a blue outline?  But once I picked up on the snow-capped effect that created, the light bulb went off.  I don't know that I'd actually want the team to wear this but it's a pretty innovative design.  Nice work.

YES!!!! Awesome job on the Avs. It has a good mix of a reebok edge feel and a 90's jersey for sure.

Next up is The Chicago Blackhawks. A team that has been called untouchable. I have put that to the test with this concept by going a direction that I haven't seen before. The design has large feathers on the shoulders and pants and the striping contains many different colors but the stripes are actually in the same order as the colors from the feathers. I know that this is way out there but I really wanted something unique for this original 6 team.

Blackhawks-90s.png

8 people like this

woah

I really like those designs for the Blackhawks. It's not too unrealistic to picture them wearing something like these.

1 person likes this

Kudos on the creativity used for the hawks, that looks awesome!

1 person likes this

I love that. It's not too crazy in that we'd all cringe seeing it on the ice, but it's very 90s, and actually fits the team. Somehow kind of old school while still 90s and using all the colors from the logo? I'm in.

1 person likes this

I just wanna say, about time you came back! Also, these are some sexy designs here. Lovin' the Blackhawks, and I hate the Blackhawks! :P

I'm glad you embraced the colors for the Hawks. There are literally dozens of Creamerites who want to get rid of them and I'm not sure there is a crime more heinous. Except those on Law & Order SVU of course. 

1 person likes this