NHL 90s Series (Atlanta Thrashers added 35/35 COMPLETED)

72freebie

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The panthers look solid but i feel like they're one of very few teams that's trying a little too hard. 6 suns are just too many to put on one jersey. If you remove the sun and palm trees from the back and shrink the ones on the front hem just a tad, this will definitely have my vote right along with all your other spectacularly 90's jerseys.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I feel like it would look a little better if the actual flames were based more off of the actual Flames logo... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

On 4/20/2017 at 7:54 PM, 72freebie said:

I would go back and change the font on the Wild but i cant find a vector of it and I can't trace it to make it look good so I think i'll leave it as is. I still really like the font that I chose. Anyways, next up is the Nashville Predators. The Preds had a pretty innovative look in the 90s with a sliver chrome like material that really stood out. I decided t try something different though and decided to use a really cool light blue shade that is in the logo but has never been an official color of theirs. The design has a large tooth design following the logo and merging with the arm striping.

Predators-90s.png

Oh man, this thing is hideous, and I mean that in the best, "90's as hell" way possible. I wish I could own these and wear them to games.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i'm back with another concept. Here are the Colorado Avalanche. This is based on their great inaugural jerseys but with more going on. I have added snow peaks to  the mountain patterns to really give them character and so that it doesn't just look like angled striping.

Avalanche-90s.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

My gut reaction to this Avs jersey was "why is the jersey framed by sold red and then a blue outline?  But once I picked up on the snow-capped effect that created, the light bulb went off.  I don't know that I'd actually want the team to wear this but it's a pretty innovative design.  Nice work.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Next up is The Chicago Blackhawks. A team that has been called untouchable. I have put that to the test with this concept by going a direction that I haven't seen before. The design has large feathers on the shoulders and pants and the striping contains many different colors but the stripes are actually in the same order as the colors from the feathers. I know that this is way out there but I really wanted something unique for this original 6 team.

Blackhawks-90s.png

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

I'm glad you embraced the colors for the Hawks. There are literally dozens of Creamerites who want to get rid of them and I'm not sure there is a crime more heinous. Except those on Law & Order SVU of course. 

Midway.png

Archived